|Cards||(Ja:) St-513, St-730, Bo-88, Bo-216, Bo-476, Bo-935, Bo-1113, Bo-2v, Bo-13j, Vj-7, Dα-451, 4-012|
(En:) Bo-88, DM-204
AeroVeedramon is a Holy Dragon Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Air (ἀέρο Aero?) Veedramon". Veedramon evolved further, and as AeroVeedramon it became able to move through the sky. Among the rare species of Veedramon, it is said that only veteran warriors that have come through frequent battles are able to evolve, so its existence is already becoming a legend. Not only did its evolution grant it wings, but it also evolved several parts of its body for better grappling, acquiring stronger offensive and defensive power. If you include its attacks from the sky, there are probably no longer any opponents who can rival AeroVeedramon.
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
AeroVeedramon is one of the Variables in the game. He powers up one Digimon to deal more damage to Sky-type enemies.
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The AeroVeedramon card, titled "Dragon Impulse", teaches a Digimon the Dragon Impulse technique. Dragon Impulse deals Vaccine-type damage to one enemy.
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digital Monster D-Project
Post-game, the Nyaromon enemy from Area 4 will have an AeroVeedramon in its party.
Digimon World 2
Digimon Digital Card Battle
AeroVeedramon appears at Sky City as an opponent. The AeroVeedramon card belongs to the Nature card group. His card can also be created by fusing Phoenixmon and Veedramon cards.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
AeroVeedramon digivolves from Veedramon at LV 36 with 190 attack and 4100 dragon exp and can digivolve to Goldramon. Can be obtained via DNA digivolving Airdramon + Tyrannomon (Level 32+, Dragon exp 3,700+, Attack 220+)
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
AeroVeedramon digivolves from Veedramon. In order to digivolve, Veedramon must be at least level 31 with 150 Attack, and 100% Friendship. AeroVeedramon can further digivolve into either Dynasmon or UlforceVeedramon.
- V-Wing Blade: Forms a V-shaped energy substance that seems to connect the horn on its snout to the edges of its wings, then soars towards the opponent. Although it cuts the opponent to pieces with the blades of its wings, its weakness is that the technique cannot be used if it is not in flight.
- Dragon Impulse: Launches a shockwave which has the appearance of a dragon.
- V-Breath Arrow: Shoots out a V-shaped heat beam that burns an enemy into a crisp in a second.
- Magnum Crasher (Magnum Crush): Punches the foe with a fist of glowing energy.
- Wind Guardian (風の守護壁 Kaze no Shugo Kabe?, lit. "Guardian Wall of Wind"): Uses wings to call a flurry of winds that create a wind barrier.
- Twister Saber: Charges up blades on arms with energy and then releases it in cutting waves.
Notes and References
- ↑ 2000 Bandai D-Terminal English toy
- ↑ Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, "Butter-Fly" 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, "The Super Ultimate Form Can Exist" 
- ↑ 4-012: AeroVdramon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: EaroV-dramon
- ↑ This attack is spelled "V Wing Blade" in Digimon Digital Card Battle.
- ↑ This attack is named "Magnum Clash" in Digimon Digital Card Battle.