(孤高の隠士 Kokou no Inshi?)
(空白の席 Kūhaku no Seki?)
|Type||(Ja:) Holy Knight|
|Next forms||Alphamon Ouryuken|
* (w/ Owryumon)
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Minami Takayama (X-Evolution), Maaya Sakamoto (Cyber Sleuth)|
|Cards||(Ja:) Sx-100, Bx-66, Bx-109, Bx-144, Bx-149, Bx-9s, Dα-355|
Alphamon is a Warrior Digimon and a carrier of the X-Antibody. While it is one of the "Royal Knights", it is said that to the Holy Knights it is a being similar to a deterrent force, and as it doesn't appear in normal times, it is also called the "Aloof Hermit" who flutters a blue mantle, and is the Royal Knight assigned to the place called the "Empty Seat". Because it possesses the ability, an ultimate force which, in battle, instantaneously replays the elapsed battle, although Alphamon's attacks are over in just an instant, you can't grasp how many attacks it actually unleashed, and in theory, you can only see the final blow that brought down its opponent. It can deploy a magic circle of DigiCode from its hands to perform offense and defense. It wields the "Divine Sword Grade Alpha" (聖剣グレイダルファー Seiken Gureidarufā?, lit. "Holy Sword Gradalpha"), which is based on Grademon's "Souken Gradalpha" (双剣グレイダルファー Souken Gureidarufā?, Twin Swords Gradalpha).
- Divine Sword Grade Alpha (聖剣グレイダルファー Seiken Gradalpha?): Draws out a convergence of light that was pierced into the center of a magic circle, and stabs it through the opponent.
- Soul Digitalization (Digitalize of Soul): Spreads the wings on its back and flies up high, then deploys a magic circle even larger than the sky, with which it summons a legendary monster from another dimension. In Digital Monster X-Evolution and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, the magic circle blasts the opponent with a green energy wave.
Alphamon is a humanoid Digimon in heavy black armor, contrasting the white armor of its counterpart, Omnimon. It has the old-style interface of the Dorumon line on its forehead, while its back protrusions contain a hint of wings that appear fully in its Ouryuken form, though some games, such as Digimon Battle, depict it with its wings out.
- Alphamon (アルファモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- (El:) Alpha (α?). From I am the Alpha and the Omega (Ἐγώ εἰμι τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega?), alongside Omegamon.
Digital Monster X-Evolution
Digimon Adventure tri.
Digimon World 4
If you chose Agumon in the beginning, you can get him by going on the Booster Pack Collection sidequest set by the Digi-Elfs in the Terminal Area and completing the dungeon with only 1 HP, without recovering your HP or using a Gate Disk. This must be done on Hard mode. If you chose Veemon or Dorumon in the beginning, go on the "Treasure Hunt" sidequest set by the Digi-Elfs in the Central Area. Complete the dungeon, and bring back the Sword Cannon Delta. This must be done on Hard mode. If you chose Guilmon in the beginning, complete Item Road after completing the game on Hard mode.
Digimon World DS
Alphamon, the main antagonist, believes that humans are a threat to Digimon. As "Unknown-D", he attempts to eliminate the humans, and his plan eventually awakens the Legendary Digimon, Chronomon. Once he realizes that he was wrong, he attacks the Legendary Digimon, but fails.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Alphamon is #368, and is a Mega-level, Balance-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Light element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 323 HP, 360 MP, 186 Attack, 176 Defense, 156 Spirit, 143 Speed, and 85 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Heroic Move, Death Ward, and Lucky Gods traits.
Alphamon can be hatched from the Royal Egg.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Alphamon is a card digivolution of Dorumon. In order to unlock this digivolution, you must card digivolve DexDorugamon to Dorugamon, DexDoruGreymon to DoruGreymon, and finally DexDorugoramon to Alphamon.
Dorumon (ReptileDramon) evolves to Alphamon at Level 41, if the evolution isn't unlocked, the player must use 6 evoluters to unlock it.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon D-Cyber 
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digital Monster X-Evolution
- ↑ Digimon D-Cyber 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Alphamon
- ↑ The name of the swords come from both Grademon and Alphamon. Grademon's versions are named "Souken Gradalpha" (双剣グレイダルファー Souken Gureidarufā?, lit. "Twin Swords Gradalpha"), while Alphamon's are named "Seiken Gradalpha" (聖剣グレイダルファー Seiken Gureidarufā?, lit. "Holy Swords Gradalpha").
- ↑ Digimon Accel: Ultimate Genome: Alphamon
- ↑ This attack retains its Japanese name of "Digitalize of Soul" in Digimon Battle.