|What's needed: everything|
| An Artificial Intelligence's Dream |
(Jinkou Chinou no Miru Yume)
|Airdate||(Ja:) September 23, 2017|
The God Appmon have been eaten by Leviathan.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. voice, silhouette, image.)
No Appmon Searches in this episode.
Appmon Data Lab
- A screenshot of the Appmons running away from the worm shows Gatchmon with missing Applink cables.
- As Dokamon attempts to destroy Leviathan's central firewall, the star on his right gauntlet swapped colors.
- The "Tokyo High Tower", as described in this episode, is likely based off the Tokyo Skytree.
- Other real-life locations featured in this episode include the New York Times Square.
- The episode's starting segment is replaced with a quote from Stephen Hawking:
- "The development of full artificial intelligence could spell the end of the human race."
- The selection method carried over by Leviathan in order to determine the superior Appmon is referred to as "Fitness proportionate selection", a genetic operator used in genetic algorithms for selecting potentially useful solutions for recombination.
- A total of 26 Appmons were not duplicated in the mosaic of Appmon Chips.
- Calcumon, Calendamon, Cameramon, Dokamon, Gatchmon, Gomimon, Hackmon, Jishomon, Musimon, Offmon, Puzzlemon, Racemon, Recomon, Reviewmon, Ropuremon and Watchmon.
- 10 of which has never appeared in the anime series: Auctiomon, Cardmon, Dancemon, Diarimon, Dopemon, Kaimon, Kakeimon, Lightmon, Mirrormon and Onpamon.
- While Gatchmon searches for a solution at the last minute, three Kinematic equations can be seen in his magnifying glass:
- v = v0 + at
- x = v0t + 1/2at2
- v2 = v02 = 2ax (Incorrect equation: It should be v2 = v02 + 2ax)
- The eye catch features Poseidomon.