|Type||(Ja:) Angel, Archangel|
* (w/ Aquilamon)
* (w/ LadyDevimon)
Ophanimon Falldown Mode
Fusion Fighters United Army
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Yuka Tokumitsu (Adventure/02/tri.)|
(En:) Edie Mirman (Adventure/02), Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (All-Star Rumble), Kate Higgins (tri.)
Angewomon is an Archangel Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Angel Woman". It has the appearance of a beautiful woman. Although it was previously classified as an Angel-type, it was confirmed as an Archangel-type because of the greatness of its abilities. As their trait, Champion angels have six wings, and Ultimate angels have eight wings. Although its personality is extremely gentle, it cannot forgive those who are crooked or evil, and it won't stay its hand from attacking until the opponent converts. Because of its soul and power, it is said to be a being like a goddess of the Digital World. Angewomon wears a Holy Ring on its left ankle, and the DigiCode on its ribbons reads (デジタルモンスター Dejitaru Monsutā?, lit. "Digital Monster").
Digimon Adventure: Anode/Cathode Tamer
Angewomon is a Variable which completely restores one ally's DP.
Digimon Adventure (PSP)
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Angewomon can digivolve from Gatomon. It is mentioned in a stone that a DNA Digivolution of Aquilamon and Gatomon will create either Angewomon or Silphymon.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Angewomon card, titled "Holy Arrow", will teach a Digimon the Holy Arrow technique. Holy Arrow is a Vaccine-type technique which attacks all enemies.
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
A silhouette of an Angewomon was seen outside the eating tent at the Autumn Leaf Fair.
Digimon Data Squad
An Angewomon can be seen along with other Digimon kept in stasis glass tubes in the room where Thomas H. Norstein's sister was in.
Digimon World Data Squad
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon Xros Wars: Super Digica Taisen
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
An Angewomon appears as one of the nurses when Lord HolyAngemon was being healed, as well as during the celebration of Daemon's defeat. In a letter to the readers, the author and illustrator also expressed their desire to make a side-story involving a "Prince Salamon", but due to time and resources, having to settle for drawing a "Sexy Angewomon Picture".
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Angewomon can be obtained as a digivolution. One of the ways to get Angewomon is to get Renamon in your starter pack of digimon, level renamon to level 5 to get Kyubimon. once Kyubimon is level 30 with 200+ spirit you will receive Angewomon as a digivolution, or get Patamon to level 5 to unlock Angemon, Angemon at level 30 and Patamon at level 15 unlocks Angewomon. She is also available as a White Ultimate card with 31/33. She unlocks Rosemon at level 40.
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Digimon World Re:Digitize
Digimon World Re:Digitize (manga)
Digimon World Re:Digitize: Decode
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Angewomon is #208, and is an Ultimate-level, Attacker-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy element and weakness to the Dark element. Its basic stats are 211 HP, 244 MP, 130 Attack, 98 Defense, 117 Spirit, 113 Speed, and 60 Aptitude. It possesses the Halo 4, Critical 3, and Soothing Hand.
It dwells in the Highlight Haven. It is also available as a partner in Dawn's Balance Starter pack.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Angewomon is #133, and is an Ultimate-level, Attacker-class, Holy-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy element and a weakness to the Dark elements. It possesses the Paralysis Guard, High Sniper, and Healing Hand traits.
It dwells in the Access Glacier. When defeated, it can drop the debug plates for Ophanimon or Magnadramon.
Angewomon digivolves from Gatomon and can digivolve into Ophanimon or Magnadramon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Angewomon, your Digimon must be at least level 31 with 110 attack and 70% friendship, but only once you have revived Angewomon.
It can be hatched from the Angel DigiEgg.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- Celestial Arrow (Holy Arrow): Shoots a holy arrow made of thunder whose powerful lightning-strike is also known as "Heaven's Punishment".
- Heaven's Charm: Crushes the opponent with a deadly cross of holy light which is packed with beauty and affection, and demonstrates its strongest efficacy against the evil powers of Digimon. In Digimon World Data Squad, this technique whispers like an angel and lures the enemy to sleep.[please confirm]
- Heaven's Charm (Saint Air): Wraps its allies in holy light, recovering them from abnormal conditions and restoring some of their stamina. In Digimon World Data Squad, this technique creates a holy tornado.[please confirm]
- Holy Slap: Attacks with a holy slap filled with love.
- Lift Your Spirits (Holy Kick)
- Divine Kick (Holy Attack)
- Angel Dash (Holy Dash)
- Flying Kick
- Super Jump
- Angel Wings (Angel Wing)
- Heel of Justice (Holy Charge Kick)
- Heaven's Charm (Holy Charm)
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Adventure, "Wizardmon's Gift" 
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
- ↑ Digimon Rumble Arena 2
- ↑ Digimon World Re:Digitize
- ↑ Digimon Adventure 02: Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals [M3.2]
- ↑ Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5
- ↑ Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- ↑ Digimon Adventure tri., "Coexistence" 
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ Serbian dub
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Angewomon
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Holy Arrow" in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack is named "Holy Air" in Digimon Digital Card Battle, and retains its original name of "Saint Air" in Digimon World Data Squad.