|Type||(Ja:) Holy Beast|
(En:) Exalted Beast
|Next forms||Cherubimon (Good)|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Aoi Tada (Tamers)|
(En:) Michelle Ruff (Tamers)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-857, Bo-562, Bo-670, Bo-62t, Dα-166, Dα-590|
(En:) Bo-226, DM-032
Antylamon (Deva) is an Exalted Beast Digimon. It is the "Rabbit" Deva, and serves the Digimon Sovereign Azulongmon. As a follower of Azulongmon, it is the owner of a gentle spirit. It likes small things, and because it attends to them with profound tenderness, if anything appears that tries to tread on them then its personality is completely reversed, and it attacks with the "Bunny Blades" (宝斧 Bǎo Fǔ?, lit. "Treasure Axes"), transforming its hands into razor-sharp axes. Once a cut is made, it won't stop spreading until the enemy's form is no more.
- Bunny Blades (Asipatravana): Spins on its own axis like a tornado, cutting anything surrounding it with the Bunny Blades.
- Bunny Blades (宝斧 Bǎo Fǔ?, lit. "Treasure Axe"): Summons and attacks with the Bunny Blades.
- Arm Bomber (Mantra Chant): Hardens its body tissue to the level of Chrome Digizoid by liberating all of the energy within its body, then unleashes a mighty blow.
- Meditation Cure: Recovers from any kind of damage in an instant.
Antylamon is a tall, thin, bipedal rabbit Digimon notable for its long arms with large forearms which have a cream-colored diamond and bars on them. It has red plating on its torso and wears a mantle and baggy, footed pants with tails. It is brown with a cream-colored face with three horns and the tips of its ears are pink. Unlike its Virus counterpart, it is depicted with a purple scarf while its mantle is white with spaulders, gold trim, and an emblem with bonji on it. Additionally, its pants are lilac in coloration.
- Andiramon (Deva) (アンティラモン（デーヴァ）)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media. Some media leave out the "(Deva)".
Name used in Digimon Tamers and in American English media.
- Derived from the Japanese romanization of Aṇḍīra.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Antylamon card, titled "Asipatravana", teaches a Digimon the Asipatravana technique. Asipatravana restores some HP to all allies.
Digital Monster D-Project
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Antylamon is #226, and is an Ultimate-level, Balance-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 214 HP, 254 MP, 110 Attack, 126 Defense, 117 Spirit, 113 Speed, and 58 Aptitude. It possesses the Psychic 4, Speed 4, and Critical 3 traits.
Antylamon digivolves from Wendigomon and can digivolve to Cherubimon (Good) or Cherubimon (Evil). In order to digivolve or degenerate to Antylamon, your Digimon must be at least level 41, with 80% friendship.
Antylamon can also DNA digivolve from Sorcermon and Wizardmon, if the base Digimon is at least level 36, with 70% friendship, and 230 spirit. Antylamon can DNA digivolve to QueenChessmon with Cyberdramon or Crescemon.
Antylamon can be hatched from the Diva's Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Antiramon is #149, and is an Ultimate-level, MP-type, Beast-species Digimon with a resistance to the Holy and Earth elements and a weakness to the Dark and Water elements. It possesses the Sleep Guard, High Speed Evasion, and Super Escaping Feet traits.
It dwells in the Thriller Ruins. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for Antiramon.
Antiramon digivolves from Wendigomon and can digivolve into Cherubimon. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Antiramon, your Digimon must be at least level 31 with 105 speed and 70% friendship, but only once you have revived Antiramon.
Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Red and Blue
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon World DS
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digimon Battle
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Digimon Masters
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 DM-012: Lopmon
- ↑ This name contains elements used for organizational purposes. Official names may or may not coincide with the organization parser we have chosen. The current official name we have for this Digimon is Antylamon.
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Andiramon (Deva)
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Asipatravana" in Digimon Battle.
- ↑ Internet Sacred Text Archive, retrieved 08/31/07; Vishnu Purana, Ch. VI: "He who wantonly cuts down trees goes to the Asipatravana hell (the leaves of whose trees are swords)."
- ↑ This attack is named "Treasure Axe" in Digimon Battle.
- ↑ This attack belongs to Antylamon (Virus) but was given to Antylamon (Deva) on Bo-226.