|Type||(Ja:) Holy Beast|
|Next forms||Cherubimon (Evil)|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Tomomichi Nishimura (Adventure 02)|
(En:) Paul St. Peter (Adventure 02)
|Cards||(Ja:) Bo-277, Bo-532, Bo-1184, Dα-450|
(En:) Mo-06, DM-032
Antylamon (Evil) is an Animal Digimon. It is the "Rabbit" Deva. It is able to freely manipulate the "qi" flowing within its body, allowing it to interact with softness as well as hardness, so that at times it moves flexibly as if it were flowing, and at other times it unleashes heavy blows like iron.
- Meditation Cure: Recovers from any kind of damage in an instant.
- Arm Bomber (Mantra Chant): Hardens its body tissue to the level of Chrome Digizoid by liberating all of the energy within its body, then unleashes a mighty blow.
- Asipatravana: Spins on its axis like a tornado, cutting anything surrounding it with the Treasure Axes.
- Treasure Axe (宝斧 Bǎo Fǔ?): Summons and attacks with the Treasure Axes.
Antylamon (Evil) is a tall, thin, bipedal rabbit Digimon, notable for its long arms with large forearms which have a cream-colored diamond and bars on them. It has red plating on its torso and wears a mantle and baggy, footed pants with tails. It is brown with a cream-colored face with three horns and the tips of its ears are pink. Unlike its Data counterpart, it is not depicted with a scarf while its mantle is pink with a diamond emblem. Additionally, its pants are pink in coloration.
- Andiramon (アンティラモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
- Aṇḍīra, member of the mythological Twelve Heavenly Generals.
- Antylamon (Evil)
Name used in Digimon Battle and American English media. Some media leave out the "(Evil)".
- Derived from the Japanese romanization of Aṇḍīra.
Digimon Adventure 02: Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals
Digimon World 3
Antylamon can be found in Amaterasu Server's Central Sector. Its white color variant can be found in Amaterasu's North Sector, in Kulon Pit's Ice Dungeon which also appears to be part of Ice Master's (Boss) team.