|Prior forms||Anyone + H Spirit of Wood|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Kenji Nomura|
(En:) Richard Cansino
|Cards||(Ja:) St-657, Bo-833, Bo-115t|
Arbormon is a Cyborg Digimon. It possesses power over Wood which bears the might of AncientTroiamon. The blueprints of a medieval, wooden karakuri puppet converted into its data, so its gimmicks are surprisingly archaic. You can't tell what it's thinking due to its lack of facial expression and being taciturn, and it is usually treated literally like a puppet by its comrades, but once a battle begins, it makes sport of the enemy with its keen and tricky movements. It is able to shoot strong ivy from the tubes on its back and manipulate the opponent like a marionette. Although its skin is made to be fireproof, its internal parts and joints are vulnerable to fire.
- Roundhouse Punt (Machine Gun Dance): Punches and kicks opponents from long distances with arms and legs connected by long cables.
- Blockade Seed: Fires a seed-like bomb from its mouth that can bind the opponent's entire body with ivy.
- Arbormon (アルボルモン)
Official romanization given in the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise.
- Lat: Arbor (lit. "Tree")
Notes and References
- ↑ Arbormon's Hybrid level is treated as equivalent to the Champion level in the Digital Monster Card Game.
- ↑ Digimon Frontier, "Fear and Loathing in Los Arboles" 
- ↑ Digimon Frontier, "No Whamon" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Arbormon
- ↑ This attack is named "Power Pummel" in Digimon Frontier, "From Dawn To Duskmon"