Armageddemon is an Unidentified Digimon whose name is derived from Armageddon, the location of the final battle between good and evil prophesied in the Bible. It is an Ultra Digimon that was born when Kuramon fused in large quantities, causing a mutation. Diaboromon had the ability to make many copies of itself, but they were characterized by having lesser abilities than the original possessed. However, by producing Kuramon in large quantities and then fusing them, it did not disperse its abilities, but instead was able to attain power greater than Diaboromon by condensing them into one being. Also, as a Diaboromon-species Digimon, it is a special Digimon that is affiliated with neither light nor darkness.
Digimon Adventure 02: Revenge of Diaboromon
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
An Armageddemon is in XeedMillenniummon's party.
The Armageddemon card, titled "Armageddon Fire", is a Rank 6 card which teaches the Armageddon Fire technique. Armageddon Fire deals Virus-type damage to all enemies.
Digimon Savers 3D: The Digital World in Imminent Danger!
Digimon World 3
Armageddemon appears in the opening video, and can be fought near the end of the game. Excluding five rare Digimon cards Armageddemon is the second strongest Digimon card after Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Armageddemon is a black Mega Digimon card that has 65/62. Also, in the PAL version of the game, it is the third Digimon Kurt has, a level 99 Digimon with 7488HP. Like the other two Digimons, it isn't affected by Poison, Confuse, Paralysis (Frozen), Sleep, KO, and Drain (Absorb HP).
Digital Monster D-Project
Armageddemon digivolves from MetalTyrannomon.
Digimon World DS
Armageddemon appears as a boss which makes up 2 zones, guarding the warp to the final boss, Chronomon DM.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Armageddemon is #332, and is a Mega-level, Attacker-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 341 HP, 358 MP, 183 Attack, 175 Defense, 140 Spirit, 126 Speed, and 99 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Heroic Guard, All Elements, and StatusBarrier traits.
Armageddemon can be hatched from the Kratsum Egg.
Armageddemon can be summoned by the Black Tentacle for the Omni Quest.
- Full Scale Attack (Black Rain): Fires energy shells from its back into the sky, which fall like rain as scattered beams.
- Destiny Destroyer (Ultimate Flare): Emits a destructive energy wave from its gaping maw.
Notes and References
- ↑ Armageddemon is stated to also be an Ultra Digimon in its Digimon Reference Book profile, and is treated as an "Ultra" Digimon in Digimon World: Next Order and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory.
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Armagemon
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Black Rain" on Bo-228.
- ↑ This attack is named "Mega Flare" on Bo-228.