|What's needed: everything|
| Awaken, Sleepmon! Appmon Championships Again!! |
(Mezamero, Suripumon! Apumon Senshuken Futatabi!!)
|Airdate||(Ja:) July 29, 2017|
The Appmon Championship is back with more competitors.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. voice, silhouette, image.)
Appmon Data Lab
Musimon and MCmon: I've missed you, my brother!
MCmon: Ask the question!
Eri: (reluctantly) Alright... alright... Are you brothers separated at birth? Is this an emotional reunion?
Musimon and MCmon: No, we just happen to... look alike!
- - The same running gag from the previous Appmon Championship, only this time it was expected from Musimon and MCmon.
"In exchange for having Hajime wake up, it's a cheap deal."
- - Rei on his prize contribution of one year supply of Choo Choo Jellies.
"What's the point of singing a lullaby to someone that's already sleeping?!"
- - Eri comments on Asutora's and Musimon's waking attempt with a lullaby.
Yujin: What are you doing, Offmon?
Offmon: Just in case...
Eri: Your "Just in cases" are scary...
- - Offmon's waking attempt would have been the Switch Lazy attack.
- The pyramid which Sleepmon is resting on may be based off the Osario pyramid in Chichen Itza.
- Names of several real-life AI personalities were seen in this episode:
- Like the previous Appmon Championship, the event never concluded.
- Unlike most episodes, Navimon ends his sentences with "degozaru" (でござる?) less often, only using it once despite having several lines.
- The source code seen in the Appmon Data Lab is headed with the multi-line comment "Create unburned scrambled eggs", which was the key ingredient in waking up Sleepmon (only when burnt). Other food items found in the code include the Gatchmonaka.
- The eye catch features Hackmon in his alternate Appmon chip.