BeoWolfmon is a Warrior Digimon whose name and design are derived from the mythological Beowulf and Wolfmon. It possesses power over Light that has transcended legend by inheriting all the might of AncientGarurumon and acquiring unknown abilities. It is a strong-armed warrior that possesses both the wildness of a beast and the intelligence of a human, and can easily swing down its double-bladed greatsword "Beo Saber" (Trinität, Deu: Trinity) with one hand. In battle, it coolly sizes up the situation and fights without getting heated up, but it believes in the way of the warrior, of fighting for its comrades and challenging strong opponents. It has the "Roland 2" missile pod on its left hand for use in long-range combat, and specializes in both long-range and short-range combat.
Several BeoWolfmon practice their sword techniques the Sword Zone. They are attacked by the Bagra Army and bear witness to the Fusion Fighters' triumph over the Bagra Army's Sword Zone commander, Grademon.
- Cleansing Light (Licht Angriff, Deu: Light Attack): Assaults the opponent with several homing missiles fired from the Roland 2, then brings them down with its main armament in a powerful combination of heavy fire.
- Frozen Hunter (Zweihänder, Deu: Two-hander): Swings the Beo Saber at subluminal speed from overhead, instantly cutting the opponent to pieces.
- Beo Saber (Trinität, Deu: Trinity): Attacks the opponent with the Beo Saber.
Notes and references
- ↑ BeoWolfmon's Hybrid level is treated as equivalent to the Mega level in the Digital Monster Card Game.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digimon Frontier, "Stuck In Sakkakumon With You" 
- ↑ Spirit-Digivolving Figures: MagnaGarurumon
- ↑ Bo-859: Darkness into Light, Thunder-fang into Cannon
- ↑ In the credits of Digimon Fusion, "Fall of the Final Code Crown" 
- ↑ The "2" in "Roland 2" is pronounced "Zwei" (Deu: 2).
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: BeoWolfmon
- ↑ This attack is named "Twin Blades of Ray" on DM-175.