BishopChessmon (White) is a Puppet Digimon. It freely uses miracle techniques. As its attack range is very wide, it can strike at long distance enemies. Its catchphrase is, "Oh Lord, give me strength!"
- Bishop Laser: Fires a long ray of light from its staff.
- Bishop Cross: Annihilates the opponent with a cruciform magic square.
- Magical Stick: Freely wields its staff in close combat to bewitch the opponent.
BishopChessmon is derived from the white "Bishop" chess piece. Colored white like the chess piece, it draws inspiration from the religious bishop with long, flowing robes and a Christian cross on its breechcloth, as well as it staff akin to a bishop's crosier. Its head is styled after the bishop's mitre.
- BishopChessmon (ビショップチェスモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in the franchise. Some media, such as Digital Monster Card Game α, differentiate it from its black variation by labeling this one "White" (シロ Shiro?).
Digimon Data Squad
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
BishopChessmon is #284, and is an Ultimate-level, Attacker-class, Machine-species Digimon with a resistance to the Steel element and weakness to the Water element. Its basic stats are 217 HP, 255 MP, 129 Attack, 102 Defense, 106 Spirit, 109 Speed, and 50 Aptitude. It possesses the Powerful 4, Sniper 3, and Economizer traits.
It dwells in the Chaos Brain.
BishopChessmon digivolves from KnightChessmon (White) and can digivolve to KingChessmon. In order to digivolve or degenerate to BishopChessmon, your Digimon must be at least level 34, with 175 attack.
BishopChessmon can also DNA digivolve from Wizardmon and Hookmon, if the base Digimon is at least level 30, with 3000 Machine experience, and 200 attack. BishopChessmon can DNA digivolve to BlackMegaGargomon with RookChessmon or Garbagemon, or to MetalGarurumon with Mammothmon.
BishopChessmon can be hatched from the Metal Egg.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon World Dusk
- ↑ Digimon Data Squad, "Awaken Belphemon!" 
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ This name contains elements used for organizational purposes. Official names may or may not coincide with the organization parser we have chosen. The current official name we have for this Digimon is "BishopChessmon".