|What's needed: everything|
| Bring Gatchmon Back! Grandpa Den'emon's Test! |
(Gacchimon wo Torimodose! Den'emon-jīchan no Shiren!)
|Airdate||(Ja:) June 24, 2017|
As Haru wonders what to do, Den'emon shows up and points him a way to reunite with Gatchmon.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. voice, silhouette, image.)
Appmon Data Lab
Eri: What's a phone booth?
Haru: No idea.
Astra: I'm sure we'll know when we see it.
- —A simple question with an obvious answer, yet Eri and Haru don't know what they're talking about.
Haru: Gatchmon, do you remember me?
Gatchmon: Huh? There's no way I'd forget about you, Haru.
Dokamon: Eri-chan, let's defeat him~dewasu!
Eri: Hmph, I thought you already forgot about me earlier?!
Dokamon: Ehhh? Why would I?
Astra: Are you feeling it?
Musimon: Are you not feeling it?
Both: Of course we're feeling it!
Rei: Let's go.
- —Everyone kindly reconciles with their buddies.
- While Dokamon goes to try and plead for Eri's forgiveness, the blue star on his left gauntlet has 5 points instead of 4.
- The digital render of Den'emon Shinkai was described as Hyper-Mario, a parody of Super Mario Bros., which includes some game features (e.g. warp pipes and jump animation). However, each time a character mentions "Hyper-Mario", he gets disrupted.
- The eye catch features Gatchmon.