Caturamon is an Exalted Beast Digimon whose name is derived from the mythological Catura. It is the "Dog" Deva, and serves the Digimon Sovereign Baihumon. As a follower of Baihumon, it looks after its fellow followers Makuramon and Sinduramon as if they were its younger brothers (as for those two, it appears they do not feel the same degree of obligation). Its sense of justice is strong, and it is unsatisfied when it can't make something clear in black-and-white. When all of its comrades are quarreling, it will sometimes serve as a moderator or presiding judge, transforming itself into the "Bǎo Chuí" (宝鎚? lit. "Treasure Hammer"), which is a gigantic hammer, and passing judgment over guilt and innocence.
Digimon Tamers: Brave Tamer
The Caturamon card, titled "Shuvabojana", teaches a Digimon the Shuvabojana technique. Shuvabojana deals Data-type damage to one enemy.
- Śwabhojana: Generates a massive earthquake accompanied by a shock wave by striking the ground with the Bǎo Chuí.
- Bǎo Chuí (宝鎚? lit. "Treasure Hammer")
- Howl of the Heavens: Releases a supersonic howl that can shatter barriers.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Caturamon
- ↑ Internet Sacred Text Archive, retrieved 08/31/07; Vishnu Purana, Ch. VI: "The religious student who sleeps in the day, and is, though unconsciously, defiled; and they who, though mature, are instructed in sacred literature by their children, receive punishment in the hell called Śwabhojana (where they feed upon dogs)."