Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Type||(Ja:) Dark Knight|
(En:) Dark Warrior
|Next forms||Gallantmon Chaos Mode|
* (w/ ChronoCore)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-699, St-861, Bo-550, DM-178, DM-212, DM02-105|
ChaosGallantmon is a Dark Warrior Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Chaos Gallantmon". It is another form of Gallantmon which has awoken to its instincts as a Virus-species. Its heart and thoughts are completely tainted by the Dark Side, and it is nothing more than the "Digital Hazard" that brings calamity to the Digital World. According to one theory, Megidramon and ChaosGallantmon are the same being, and it is said that whether that wave of terror is projected as a dark knight or as a dark dragon depends on the observer. It is clad in black, demonic armor refined from high purity Chrome Digizoid just like Gallantmon, and its right hand can become the demonic lance "Balmung" while its left hand can become the demonic shield "Gorgon". It is definitely a being set in opposition to Gallantmon. Its cuirass and greaves are adorned with the symbol of the Digital Hazard, and the DigiCode on the Gorgon reads (デジタルモンスター Dejitaru Monsutā?, lit. "Digital Monster").
Digital Monsters: D-Project
ChaosGallantmon digivolves from BlackWarGrowlmon.
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
ChaosGallantmon is an unlockable digivolution of BlackGuilmon which can be achieved in Single Player Mode.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Chaos Gallantmon is #358, and is a Mega-level, Attacker-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 331 HP, 349 MP, 184 Attack, 152 Defense, 168 Spirit, 139 Speed, and 85 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Dark Veil, Gladiator, and PoisonBarrier traits.
Chaos Gallantmon can be hatched from the Chaos Egg.
- Damaging Pierce (Demon's Disaster): Strikes with a powerful barrage of attacks from the Balmung.
- Judecca Prison: Fires a dark wave from the Gorgon which corrodes everything.
- Chaos Shot: Unleashes evil energy accumulated in the spear.
- Cruel Balmung: Uses the Balmung to inflict a strong blow.
(カオスデュークモンC ChaosDukemon Core)
|Prior forms||ChaosGallantmon + ChronoCore|
Digimon World Dawn
- Dark Hazard: Unleashes darkness upon three zones, inflicting Paralyze.
- Call Leo: Summons a lion to cut two zones twice.
Attacks in Digimon World Dawn
- Crazy Ice Blast (乱れアイスアロー Midare Ice Arrow?, lit. "Turbulent Ice Arrow"): Attack enemies in five zones with lots of ice arrows.
- Chaos Slash: Slash two zones with the power of chaos, inflicting Confusion.
- AT Change: Changes own strengths and weaknesses.
Gallantmon Chaos Mode
|Gallantmon Chaos Mode|
Gallantmon Chaos Mode is a Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Chaos Gallantmon". It is a Digivolution of ChaosGallantmon to parallel Gallantmon Crimson Mode but exists in no other media outside of the toy made of it.
Notes and References
- ↑ D-Ark Version 1.0
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 8" Warp Digivolving Figure: Gallantmon/Gallantmon Chaos Mode
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Digimon World Dawn
- ↑ Digimon Battle Chronicle Digimon Reference Book: ChaosDukemon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Megidramon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: ChaosDukemon
- ↑ This attack is named "Chaos Disaster" on DM-178 and DMP-004.