(ケルビモン（悪） Cherubimon (Vice))
|Prior forms||Antylamon (Virus)|
|Slide forms||Cherubimon (Good)|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Tomomichi Nishimura (Adventure 02), Ryuzaburou Ohtomo (Frontier)|
(En:) Paul St. Peter (Adventure 02/Frontier)
|Cards||(Ja:) Bo-278, Bo-114t, Dα-351, 2-072|
Cherubimon (Evil) is an Angel Digimon. It has the appearance of a beast, and uses mighty lightning techniques, whose strike is thought to be divine punishment. Angel Digimon, which are positioned at the ultimate "Virtue", have the aspect of their being easily stained by its antithesis of "Vice" as a consequence of their extremity. It was once a member of the Celestial Digimon, but a virus caused it to turn evil, which led it to cast a spell transforming the Spirits of Darkness from Loweemon and JagerLoweemon into Duskmon and Velgemon.
- Lightning Spear: Fires a spear of lightning.
- Storm of Judgment (Heaven's Judgment): Summons a giant thundercloud that looses innumerable thunderbolts on the opponent.
- Terminal Judgment (Final Judgment): An enhanced version of Storm of Judgment which increases the range and density of the thunderbolts.
- Thousand Spears (Thousand Spear): An enhanced version of Lightning Spear which fires multiple spears of lightning.
- Lightning Blast: An enhanced version of Lightning Spear which greatly enlarges the spear fired.
- Cherubimon (Vice) (ケルビモン（悪）)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media. Some media leave out the "(Vice)".
- Cherubimon (Evil)
Name used in Digimon World Dawn and Dusk and American English media. Some media leave out the "(Evil)".
Digimon Adventure 02: Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals
Digimon Battle Spirit
Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver 1.5
Digimon Battle Spirit 2
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Cherubimon (Evil) is #322, and is a Mega-level, Attacker-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 334 HP, 343 MP, 181 Attack, 147 Defense, 146 Spirit, 134 Speed, and 77 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Heroic Move, Sniper 4, and Assassin traits.
It dwells in the mansion area of Transfield.
Cherubimon (Evil) digivolves from Antylamon. In order to digivolve to Cherubimon (Evil), your Digimon must be at least level 62, with 23,000 Dark experience and 300 attack.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Cherubimon (Evil) is #220, and is a Mega-level, HP-type, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark and Earth elements and a weakness to the Holy and Water elements. It possesses the Sleep Barrier, Dodge Dance, Escaping is Winning, and Super Rich traits.
It dwells in Grabo Central. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for Antylamon or Cherubimon (Good).
Cherubimon (Evil) digivolves from Antylamon. In order to digivolve into Cherubimon (Evil), your Digimon must be at least level 38 with 230 attack and 2 aptitude.
Cherubimon is a Mega Level Digimon.To unlock him your Lopmon must be lv41 and you need 6 Evoluters.His Skills are Lightning Spear (426 damage), Storm of Judgment (861 damage) and Thousand Spears (1866 damage)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Digimon Adventure 02: Transcendent Evolution!! The Golden Digimentals [M3.2]
- ↑ DM-012: Lopmon
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Digimon Frontier Character/Cast List
- ↑ Mo-08: Kerpymon
- ↑ Bo-278: Cherubimon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Cherubimon (Vice)
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn and Dusk Digimon Gallery: Cherubimon (Evil)
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Louwemon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: KaiserLeomon
- ↑ This attack is named "Holy Hug" on Mo-08.