(チコモン Chicomon)
Chibomon b
Level Fresh
Type Slime
Attribute None
Family Dragon's Roar
Next forms DemiVeemon[1]
Partners Davis Motomiya
Voice actors (Ja:) Junko Noda (02)
(En:) Dina Sherman (02)

Chibomon is a Slime Digimon whose Japanese name is derived from "Chico" (Esp: small child) and whose English name is derived from "small child" (チビ Chibi?), and as such it is small and young. It is a small, blue-colored, Dragon Digimon child, and although it is small and powerless, it has the potential to digivolve to every Dragon Digimon. For that reason, it is a Digimon that is considered exceedingly valuable by tamers and researchers of Dragon Digimon. It is cherished due to its personality of friendliness and overflowing curiosity, characteristic of Fresh Digimon. Just like other Fresh Digimon, it spits acidic bubbles to attack, but as usual their power is nonexistent.[3]

Digimon Adventure 02

Main article: Chibomon (Adventure)

Digimon Frontier

Chibomon are in the Village of Beginnings and are among the Digimon who stand up to the Royal Knights when they attack. Glean Eggs And Scram Another Chibomon is among the freshly-hatched Digimon on the Yellow Moon and bonds with Takuya Kanbara. When Knights Fall...

Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers

Chibomon digivolve to DemiVeemon in lines 1 and 22.

Digimon Tamers: Tag Tamer

Main article: Chibomon (Adventure)

Chibomon are common enemies. The Chibomon card increases a Digimon's attack.

Digimon World DS

Chibomon is only obtainable from a DigiEgg. Chibomon can digivolve to Veemon or SnowAgumon. To get Veemon, you have to match a Dragon Digimon and an 'Obedient' Digimon with 300+ Atack. The resulting egg will have an 80% chance of hatching to Chibomon, Veemon's In-Training form, and a 20% chance of hatching to ExVeemon, his Champion form.

Digimon World Dawn and Dusk

Chibomon is #011, and is an In-Training-level, Attacker-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and weakness to the Earth element. Its basic stats are 68 HP, 56 MP, 55 Attack, 33 Defense, 19 Spirit, 31 Speed, and 11 Aptitude. It possesses the Speed 1 trait.

It dwells in the Task Canyon.

Chibomon can digivolve to Veemon and Monodramon. In order to degenerate to Chibomon, your Digimon must be at least level 4, and you must have previously befriended a Chibomon.

Chibomon can be hatched from the Red DigiEgg.

Digimon Story: Lost Evolution

Chicomon is #011, and is an In-training level, Attacker-class, Dragon-species Digimon with a resistance to the Fire element and a weakness to the Dark element. It possesses the Curiosity trait.

Chicomon can digivolve into Veemon or Betamon. In order to degenerate into Chicomon, your Digimon must be at least level 5.

Chicomon can be hatched from the Red Egg.


  • San no Awa (酸の泡? lit. "Acid Bubbles"): Spits acidic bubbles with nonexistent power to attack.

Notes and references