|Voice actors||(Ja:) Ryoko Shiraishi (Xros Wars)|
Cho Hakkaimon is a Puppet Digimon. It is a feminine Digimon clothed in a pig costume. It was originally an Angel-species Digimon, but it committed a crime that incurred the wrath of Ophanimon and was banished from heaven, and that's when it took on its current appearance. As it is normally optimistic, it doesn't mind that it was changed into this appearance, and it has a very cheerful personality, but if it gets hungry it will be voracious enough to start getting all worked up, and it will take on a ferocious personality. If it becomes starved, it will go completely out of control. Cho Hakkaimon's "Roketto Dīngpá" (炉傑塔釘鈀? lit. "Rocket Rake") weapon is equipped with boosters, and combined with its superhuman strength, its power is tremendous. Because it wants to change its ferocious personality, it seeks to reform itself by going on a journey.
- Kyoushin Hōmuran (強振砲舞乱? lit. "Hard-swung Homerun"): Swings the Roketto Dīngpá with its acceleration at full-throttle, blowing the opponent into the distance.
- Dadada Minchi (打々々魅飲血? lit. "Strike, Strike, Strike, Mince"): Showers the opponent in a high-speed barrage using the Roketto Dīngpá, crushing them appallingly flat.
- Buta-no-Maruyaki (豚ノ丸焼? lit. "Roast of the Pig"): Embraces the opponent with its body, which has burst into flames from the fury of its hunger, roasting them well-done.
- Cho-Hakkaimon (チョ・ハッカイモン)
Official romanization in the Digimon Reference Book and used throughout the franchise. Some media leave out the hyphen or interpunct.
- Ja: Cho Hakkai (ちょ はっかい?). Japanese name of the fictional Zhu Bajie from the Chinese novel Journey to the West.
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Warning, Cuteness! The Cute Hunter Airu's Traps!" 
- ↑ This name is a pun, as "Rocket", pronounced here as 炉傑塔 (Roketto?), is read literally as "Tower-with-Excellent-Furnace".
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Cho-Hakkaimon
- ↑ This name is a pun, as "Homerun", pronounced here as 砲舞乱 (Hōmuran?), is read literally as "War-of-the-Shot-Flutter".
- ↑ This name is a pun, as "Mince", pronounced here as 魅飲血 (Minchi?), is read literally as "Blood-Potion".