|Title||Indifferent Warrior|
|Type||(Ja:) Holy Knight|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Ryotaro Okiayu (Frontier/X-Evolution), Susumu Chiba (Savers), Aya Hisakawa (Cyber Sleuth)|
(En:) Melodee Spevack (Frontier), Dave Bushnell (Data Squad)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-864, Bo-1092, Bo-139t, Dα-359, Dα-470, DM-212|
Crusadermon is a Warrior Digimon whose Japanese name and design are derived from "Lord Knightmon", though it is also a pun on "Rhodonite", and whose English name is derived from "Crusader". One of the "Royal Knights", it is the monarch who presides over all Knightmon. Even more than to morality, Crusadermon is faithful to what it personally regards as "Justice", and those ends justify their means. If it will bring about lasting peace, Crusadermon will find merit in it, even in regards to "Ruling through Strength". In its entirety, it is uniquely ruthless in the execution of its duties, and it shows no compassion for the weak.
In the Japanese release of D-Tector 3.0, Crusadermon can be obtained by scanning the barcode "0000000460311".
D-Spirit Version 1
Digital Monster X-Evolution
Digimon Data Squad
Wisemon presents a silhouette of a Crusadermon as an example of a traveler through Digital Space.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
Digimon World 4
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Crusadermon digivolves from Knightmon. In order to digivolve, Knightmon must be at least level 44 with 170 Speed. In addition, Crusadermon must have been revived.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
- Spiral Masquerade: Chops up the opponent with the four body-sash blades which extend from its armor.
- Fist of Fear (Urgent Fear): Instantly comes into point-blank range, then starts shooting the opponent in the chest with sonic booms from the Pile Bunker on its right arm.
- Laser Lattice: Creates an energy net that projects out from the palm.
- Scarlet Tempest: Uses the Pile Bunker to create a whirlwind about the foe.
Notes and references
- ↑ St-931: 80% Winning Percentage!
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Frontier Character List
- ↑ Digimon Data Squad, "Thomas Bursts on the Scene!" 
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: LordKnightmon
- ↑ In English, this attack is named "Spiral Slice" in Digimon Data Squad, "Thomas Bursts On The Scene!" .
- ↑ This attack is named "Fist of Athena" throughout Digimon Frontier,[please confirm] and "Argent Fear" in Digimon Battle.