"He is Shoutmon, Hear Him Roar!" 
|DigiFuse forms||DigiFuse Chart|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Houko Kuwashima, Keisuke Baba, Fumiko Inoue (Xros Wars)|
(En:) Ben Diskin, Melissa Fahn (Fusion)
|Cards||(Ja:) Re-13, D3-13, D4-17, D5-19, D7-15, DP-M11, DG1-011, 1-111|
(En:) B1-012, B2-013
Cutemon is a Fairy Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Cute". It is a mischievous and peppy but timid Digimon that lives in cold areas. Although they may look like large rabbit-ears, it has not ears, but a kind of sense organ with which it can sense the approach of other Digimon in no time. Thanks to this, it is extremely rare to catch sight of Cutemon, because it will immediately hide itself. If you do happen to catch sight of one, it is either a rare fortune, or Cutemon is mischievously luring you into a trap. Its trademark muffler is beyond imagination with its insulating properties, as it is very warm. If you are able to obtain one, you can call yourself lucky. It has the ability to heal wounds, and if it's in the vicinity of an injured Digimon, it will come closer, taking care not to be noticed, and heal that Digimon. Its scratches and cuts are already healed before it realizes what's going on, due to Cutemon's cute and mischievous nature.
Digimon Xros Wars (manga)
- Healing Glow (キズナオール Kizunaol?, lit. "Wound Healing"): Heals wounds.
- Sugunaol (スグナオール Sugunaōru?, lit. "Immediate Healing")
- Healing Glow (ヨクナオール Yokunaol?, lit. "Skillful Healing"): Greatly heals wounds.
- Supersonic Wave
- Ultrasonic Song (Ultrasonic Wave): Sings at a high frequency to greatly damage all around it.
Notes and references
- ↑ Cutemon was listed as a Rookie Digimon at one point in Digimon Crusader.
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Cutemon
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 The "-naol" (ナオール naōru?) suffix to Cutemon's "Kizunaol", "Sugunaol", and "Yokunaol" techniques is a pun on the verb "To heal" (治る Naoru?), and is sometimes used for fictional medicines in other anime and manga to evoke a medicinal feel to the item's name.