|Title||Hellfire of Chaos|
Konton no Gōka?)
|Type||(Ja:) Demon Lord|
|Debut||Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, "The History of the Folder Continent War"|
|Prior forms||Daemon (Mantled)|
Wrathful human + Code Key of Wrath
|Next forms||Daemon (Ultra)|
* (w/ Lucemon Chaos Mode, Leviamon, Belphemon Rage Mode, Barbamon, Beelzemon, Laylamon)
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Masami Kikuchi (Adventure 02), Isshin Chiba (Savers)|
(En:) Bob Papenbrook (Adventure 02), Kirk Thornton (Data Squad)
|Cards||(Ja:) St-652, Bo-204, Bo-1069, Bo-1132, Bo-10v, Vj-9, Dα-113, Dα-270, Dα-458, DM-036, DM02-106, SP-018|
Daemon is an Evil Digimon. It is one of the "Seven Great Demon Lords", representing Jupiter and the sin of Wrath. It leads the many Devil and Fallen Angel Digimon, and like Devimon it was originally an Angel Digimon, and a particularly high-ranking one. It is said that before it fell to the Dark Area and became a Demon Lord Digimon, it was in fact a Seraphimon. However, because it raged in fury or rebellion, against a being of goodness in the Digital World (perhaps the very human that created the Digital World), it was deleted to the Dark Area. It has vowed to one day conquer the Digital World, in revenge against the being of goodness. Also, while it led the rebellion, and was the strongest among the Megas, it plotted to secretly revive the "Ultra Digimon".
- Evil Inferno (Flame Inferno): Attacks with extremely high-temperature hellfire that burns up the opponent without a trace.
- Evil Flapping (Chaos Flare): Attack with a huge tower of flame.
- Hammer Knuckle: Puts both hands together and swings with all its might.
- Double Dust: Attacks with fists filled with magic.
- Slash Nail: Tears the enemy with the giant claws on its left hand.
The characters on its anklet read "010", four times.
- Demon (デーモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese media.
Name used in Digimon World DS and American English media.
- Cacodaemon. Alternate spelling of Cacodemon.
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01
Digimon World 3
A cloaked Creepymon is the third Digimon of the Fire Master. He is also available as a card. He is one of the five rare Digimon cards. He is black, needs 4 black S-Energy points to be summoned and has 10/10, but gets 10AP and 10HP for every card in both players' trash cans.
Digimon World Data Squad
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Creepymon is #305, and is a Mega-level, Balance-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Steel element. Its basic stats are 335 HP, 358 MP, 187 Attack, 160 Defense, 179 Spirit, 131 Speed, and 80 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Dark Veil, Gladiator, and StatusBarrier traits.
Creepymon digivolves from Lucemon Chaos Mode. In order to digivolve to Daemon, your Digimon must be at least level 67, with 50,000 Dark experience and 390 attack.
Creepymon can be hatched from the Demon Egg.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Demon is #206, and is a Mega-level, Attacker-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and a weakness to the Holy element. It possesses the Assassin's Arm, Item Master, Skill Master, and Healing Wave traits.
It dwells in the Chrome Mine.
Demon digivolves from Lucemon Chaos Mode. In order to digivolve or degenerate into Demon, your Digimon must be at least level 50 with 280 attack, 255 defense, and 6 aptitude.
Demon can be hatched from the Demon DigiEgg.
In the Japanese release of D-Tector 1.0, Daemon can be obtained by scanning the barcode "0000000690111".
Digimon Pendulum III: Nightmare Soldiers
Digivice iC 10X
Daemon appears in the sixth Southeast area of Dark Castle and can be unlocked by winning the "Meal" mini-game.
Daemon Beast Mode is a Mega Virus Digimon with a stat build of 4 STR/1 AGI/3 DEX/1 INT.
Daemon Beast Mode can be obtained as a card evolution, requiring a level 41 Tamer, a level 71 Daemon, and the Daemon Beast Mode card. If successful, Daemon Beast Mode will replace Daemon as the Digimon's Mega form.
Daemon Beast Mode is a Burst Mode-level Mercenary Digimon. Daemon Beast Mode digivolves from Daemon (Mantled), once the "Furious Claw" has been applied to it.His Skills are Slash Nail (1429 damage) and Chaos Flare (4238 damage)
Notes and references
- ↑ Mawangmon Beast Mode is treated as a "Burst Mode" Digimon in Digimon Masters.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digimon Masters
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Digimon World Data Squad
- ↑ Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01, "Truth" 
- ↑ Digimon Carddass Battle Terminal 02 (Jump Festa Trailer)
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Seraphimon: "Also, it is said that Demon, who fell to the Dark Area and became a Demon Lord Digimon, was originally a Seraphimon."
- ↑ Bandai products.
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Seraphimon
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Demon
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Flame Inferno" on St-171 and in Digimon World Data Squad.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Chaos Flare" in Digimon World Data Squad.