Diaboromon is an Unidentified Digimon whose name is derived from "Diablo" (Esp: Devil) and whose design is derived from the Y2K Bug. It repeatedly absorbs all the data on the Network in order to digivolve and grow larger, and is depleting the Digital World to the brink of destruction. A Diaboromon that has absorbed a lot of data becomes convinced that it is an all-knowing and all-powerful being, and it takes pleasure in destruction and slaughter. However, when this Digimon congregates in great numbers, its raison d'être is made clear, and as that ultimate goal is to hijack a military computer and try to destroy the Real World as well with a nuclear strike, this is a terrifying Digimon.
Digimon Adventure: Our War Game!
Digimon Adventure 02: Tag Tamers
Digimon Adventure 02: Revenge of Diaboromon
Digimon Tamers: Digimon Medley
Digimon Digital Card Battle
Diaboromon appears in Infinity Tower as the Battle Master. The Diaboromon card belongs to the Dark card group. It can be obtained if you fuse Infermon and Digitamamon at the Fusion Shop.
Digimon World 2
Diaboromon is the Virus-attribute of Professor Piyotte's "Mega Form Digimon".
Diaboromon is a Virus-attribute, Darkness specialty Digimon with a level limit of 35. It appears alongside two Betamon in the Tera Domain, floors 14, 28, 42, 56, 70, 84, and 98, after Overlord GAIA is defeated. It gives 627 EXP and 1580 Bits when defeated.
Diaboromon digivolves from Okuwamon with 20 or more DP. Diaboromon DNA degenerates to:
Digimon World 3
Diaboromon is an acquirable Digivolution for any party Digimon. Diaboromon is gained by raising a BlackWarGreymon and a GranKuwagamon to level 99 each. Also, if you DNA Digivolve BlackWarGreymon and GranKuwagamon then Diaboromon will appear and attack with Lost Paradise before disappearing. Also available as a Black Mega Card with 58/58. It is the fourth strongest Digimon Card.
Digimon World 4
Diaboromon is the third boss you will encounter in Venom Jungle.
Digimon World DS
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Diaboromon is #327, and is a Mega-level, Attacker-class, Dark-species Digimon with a resistance to the Dark element and weakness to the Light element. Its basic stats are 310 HP, 323 MP, 169 Attack, 124 Defense, 128 Spirit, 131 Speed, and 80 Aptitude. It possesses the Heroic Power, Dark Veil, Flee 4, and LuckyMedal4 traits.
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Diaboromon is a boss in story mode who can be unlocked by beating him.
Diaboromon is also a boss like Omnimon only in the track Digital Space.
Diaboromon is an obtainable Digimon that digivolves from Infermon at LV 41. Its stat build is 2 STR, 3 DEX, 2 CON, 1 INT.
Diaboromon can be summoned with the "King of Destroy" summoning card.
Diaboromon can be encountered at Infinite Ice Ridge.
- Web Wrecker (Catastrophe Cannon): Fires a powerful shot of destructive energy from its chest-cannon.
- Paradise Lost: Uses all the power in its body to hit the enemy.
- Cable Crusher: Stretches its arms and launches its huge clawed hands to slash or grab the enemy.
- Tsume Kougeki (爪攻撃? lit. "Claw Attack")
- Tentacle Bug
- Line Surge
- Page Fault
- Virus Download
- System Failure (System Fail)
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon Adventure: Our War Game! [M2]
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ In Digimon: The Movie, Willis originally creates the Digi-Egg who would become Diaboromon as a partner. In the Japanese version of the events, Willis isn't involved in the events of Our War Game!.
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Diablomon
- ↑ This attack is named "Inferno Missile" in Digimon World 2, and retains its original name of "Catastrophe Cannon" in Digimon Masters.