If you're looking for something to do, and want to help out, you've come to the right place! Below is a list of Digimon-related info that this wiki sadly lacks. Feel free to pick any topic from this list that interests you, and start making this wiki the best source for Digimon info on the Net! Don't worry too much on making your article perfect on the first go - once it's started, other editors can help you clean up and expand your article to completion.
- Coverage of the toys, stuffed animals, and other merchandise.
- An article for each episode.
- A master cardlist for each set, and coverage of each expansion, promo set, and booster, including dates.
- Coverage of each V-Pet.
- Coverage of V-Jump and the Original Digimon contests.
Also, check out KrytenKoto's To Do list for other ideas. (Reposted here from Digimon Wiki Talk Page)
1. Finish the MoS Draft. 2. Be more vigilant about welcoming new editors and going out into the community to spread the word (might want someone else to do this, I'm not a very friendly person). 3. Split off all species pages, and fix associated redirects and links. 4. Rename, remove, and replace images. Create image-naming standard, if possible, and categorize images by fan-fiction, stats, etc. Upload small and large sprite's from the DS games, if one can find a good spriters' site. Possibly upload sprite's from the Wonderswan games. Make sure image's do not have invisible background, to prevent dotting when shrunk. 5. Figure out how to deal with the Hybrids. 6. Dump info from Digimon World Dawn and Dusk 7. Revise Coupling article Guidelines and articles 8. General cleanup on articles, create redirects for various forms of a character Digimon. 9. Create articles for prominent members of the franchise and community, such as Akiyoshi Hongo or Vandemon. 10. Setup partnership with one of the major fansites, or at least, links. 11. Set up "News" section. 12. Set up Walkthrough sections for the various games. 13. Set up Userboxes page, as well as possibly "Digimon Partners" Template, or "Wishlist" Template. More user involvement. 14. Set up Featured Article/Image process. 15. Set up Card Encyclopedia for all cards. Have English translation of the cards, maybe Japanese too. 16. Get more information on the items in the series, including personal items. 17. Create section on Digimon pages for the official Japanese bio's. 18. Set up links section to Digimon Channel, etc. 19. Add rarely-known Digimon like Agumon Hakase, Nise Agumon Hakase, Atamadekachimon, Minidekachimon, Amon & Umon, etc., as well as non-Digimon characters like the Digital Deep Ones, Lord Megadeath, and NEO.