Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The game features characters from the first three seasons of the anime (or Digimon Adventure 01/02 and Digimon Tamers in Japan). Each one has their own special moves and digivolutions, as well as slightly varying normal attacks and taunts.
- Guilmon is somewhat weak physically but very quick on his feet. His special attack, Fireball, travels straight forward and has a bit of a recoil. His digivolution is Gallantmon.
- Terriermon's special move, Blazing Fire, has limited ranged, but his rushing attack is quite effective. He is the smallest fighter but is actually fairly strong. He digivolves into MegaGargomon.
- Renamon is a very well-rounded character with effective normal attacks. Her special attack is Fox Leaf Arrowhead, and she digivolves into Sakuyamon.
- Veemon has Limited range on nearly all attacks but is powerful. His V-mon Head and Boom Boom Punch moves can cause a lot of damage. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode is his digivolution.
- Wormmon is one of the slowest characters, but his moves come out very quickly. He can also cling to and climb up vertical walls for a short time. His digivolution is Imperialdramon Fighter Mode.
- Agumon has a mixture of weak and strong attacks, but good range on his Baby Flame attack. He digivolves to WarGreymon.
- Sukamon is a weak and unorthodox character, but his digivolution, Etemon, is quite powerful.
These are characters that are not available at first, but have to be unlocked by fulfilling certain conditions.
- BlackAgumon is a virus version of Agumon, with a slower, more powerful normal attack. His digivolution is BlackWarGreymon, and can be unlocked when beating the game with 2 different characters.
- Lopmon is a variation of Terriermon who is obtained by beating the game with three separate characters (although not the same ones used to unlock BlackAgumon). His digivolution is the evil Cherubimon.
- Gabumon is a slow, yet very offensively oriented Digimon. He is obtained by beating the game with all the normal characters, as well as BlackAgumon and Lopmon. His digivolution is Omnimon.
- ExtraAgumon is a special version of Agumon with a floating ability and can digivolve into Omnimon. Also, his Baby Flame attack lasts longer. He's unlocked along with Gabumon.
- Impmon is powerful and quick, but with limited attacks. Unlike the one that attacks between stages, he does not have a sphere attracting move. He is the only character without a digivolution, and is unlocked by beating the game and collecting at least 300 D-Spirits.