Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Digital World, Here We Come! |
(Dejitaru Wārudo Totsunyū! Dorimogemon no Wana)
"Storm the Digital World! Drimogemon's Trap"
|Airdate|| (Ja:) April 23, 2006|
(En:) February 11, 2008
Marcus and Thomas go to the Digital World and manage to work as a team for the first time.
With Thomas in the Digital World, Marcus is not going to let him have all of the fun. Once in the Digital World, the Marcus and Agumon take a look around and realize it looks a lot like the real world. Drimogemon appears, giving the duo a rough time. He splits the ground beneath them, hurling them down a rocky underground cave.
They manage to find Thomas and Gaomon and realize that Thomas is injured. Marcus begins to help Thomas, as they begin to get along. Spotting Drimogemon, Marcus forces them to all jump onto the its back. Drimogemon goes insane and begins to rampage.
Marcus is able to navigate Drimogemon as if he was riding a horse. He drives him into a giant ice-covered cave so Drimogemon couldn't escape by digging. There, Drimogemon Digivolves into Digmon and attacks. Working together, GeoGreymon and Gaogamon are able to combine attacks, defeating Digmon and returning him to a Digi-Egg. Marcus and Thomas realize that they were able to work together and accept each other's fighting tactics.
Once back, Commander Sampson scolds the two for going into the Digital World against his orders, yet shows satisfaction that the adventure was able to bring Marcus and Thomas together.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonists, and italicized characters appear only as a voice or silhouette.)
Kudamon: "Looks like you're searching for something. What exactly?"
Yoshi: "It's um...an earring! That's it! Right, Lalamon?"
Lalamon: "I think I left my bathtub running!"
Thomas: "So, you too fell into Drimogemon's cave-in trap as well, huh?"
Marcus: "Hold it, so basically you were outsmarted by a giant gopher! Get a load of the genius!"
- —Little rough at first...
Marcus: "Wake up! Put aside your stubbornness for once and let us help you!"
Agumon: "You're making me cry, boss!"
Marcus: "First, we need to get out of here. After that, we can start arguing again."
- —...but they actually start working together.
- When Drimogemon jumps out from above Marcus and Agumon, he lands face first into the ground ahead of them, his white stomach facing them. However, the scene after Marcus' and Agumon's reaction, his purple-blue back is facing them instead of his stomach.
- During the battle with Digmon, Thomas mentions that Gaogamon's Spiral Blow and GeoGreymon's Mega Flame canceled each other out previously. However, GeoGreymon actually used Mega Burst that time, as shown in the beginning of the episode, not Mega Flame.
- In the previous episode, GeoGreymon and Gaogamon's attacks cancelled each other out by being used in conflict with each other, allowing Drimogemon to escape. In this episode, the attacks are used in concert and become more powerful than before, evoking a major strategy used by the DigiDestined in Digimon Frontier.
- Drimogemon's behavior in popping in and out of the ground is reminiscent of the mole's behavior in the arcade game Whac-A-Mole.