|DigiFuse forms||Shoutmon X7F Superior Mode|
|Voice actors||(Ja:) Ikkei Seta|
(En:) Michael Sorich
Doggymon is a Puppet Digimon whose name and design are derived from the fictional dog Muttley. It was adopted from a winning entry in the "Digimon Web Dot-art Contest" which belonged to Keiichi Higuchi from Hyōgo prefecture. It was produced from an American cartoon TV database. Because its body is very soft and strong, and can expand and contract like rubber, it completely absorbs every attack. Although its appearance gives off the impression that it is very dangerous, it is a harmless Digimon with no malice or aggression.
Calumon got chased around by a Doggymon while he was in the Digital World.
Digimon Tamers: Runaway Locomon
When Locomon returned to the Digital World, a Doggymon was seen.
Some other Doggymon are at the Fortuneteller Village.
A large Doggymon works in Digimon Land.
- Distem Howling: Lets out a great howl, inflicting damage to the opponent's sense of hearing and making them lose their fighting spirit.
- Ultra Kamitsuki (ウルトラかみつく? lit. "Ultra Snapping"): Snaps at the opponent with its sharp fangs.
Notes and References
- ↑ Digimon Masters
- ↑ Digimon Fusion, "Final Fusion - The Fight For Earth!" 
- ↑ In Digimon Frontier, Doggymon is referred to as "Dogmon" by ShadowWereGarurumon and Ophanimon, but is labeled "Doggymon" on it's analyzer screen, the name used in American Bandai products.
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Dogmon