|Voice actors||(Ja:) Megumi Tano|
(En:) Mari Devon (Adventure/02), Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Adventure 02, "Digimon World Tour"), Melodee Spevack (Tamers)
Dokugumon is an Insectoid Digimon whose name and design is derived from the Wolf Spider (Lycosa coelestis) (毒蜘蛛 Dokugumo?). Dokugumon is said to have computer viruses running through its body. They are presided over by their queen, Arukenimon.
Digimon Adventure 02
A Dokugumon is under the control of the Digimon Emperor's Dark Spiral. He hurts Hawkmon badly when he throws himself in front of Dokugumon's attack to protect Yolei Inoue but is then defeated by Flamedramon and freed of the Emperor's control.
Another Dokugumon is under the control of Arukenimon's flute at the Giga House, which captures three of the kids in her web. When Digimon start to appear in the Real World, a Dokugumon, alongside a Minotarumon, appears in the Mayan Ruins. She is defeated by Stingmon and Monochromon and sent back to the Digital World.
Digimon Data Squad
A bunch of Dokugumon work for MetalPhantomon. They use their web powers to trap the DATS members in their threads so that MetalPhantomon can induce nightmares into them. Most are destroyed by GeoGreymon and Sunflowmon, and some are killed by MetalPhantomon during his battle with MachGaogamon.
Digimon World 3
Dokugumon are random enemies at Protocol Forest and Asuka's West Sector. It can drop "Spider Web", necessary to make the "Fishing Pole".
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Dokugumon is #187, and is a Champion-level, Attacker-class, Insect-Plant-species Digimon with a resistance to the Lightning element and weakness to the Wind element. Its basic stats are 158 HP, 181 MP, 107 Attack, 87 Defense, 62 Spirit, 84 Speed, and 37 Aptitude. It possesses the ThunderSign3 and Antidote 2 traits.
It dwells in the Resistor Jungle.
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution
Dokugumon is #116, and is a Champion-level, MP-type, Insect-species Digimon with a resistance to the Thunder and Dark elements, and a weakness to the Fire and Holy elements. It possesses the Saving Skill and Bug Glasses traits.
It dwells in the Resister Jungle. When defeated, it can drop the debug plate for Arukenimon.
It can be hatched from the Bug Striped Egg.
- Poison Cobweb (Stinger Poration): Fires a poisonous blast from its mouth.
- Poison Thread (Arachno Batoto): Shoots a web from its spinnerets.
Notes and References
- ↑ V-Jump Digimon Adventure Official Encyclopedia (ISBN 4-08-779047-9), translated by Grímúlfr: "As children of Dokugumon, they defeat enemies while moving in groups!"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Digimon Battle
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Digimon Adventure Cast/Character List
- ↑ Digimon Encyclopedia: Voice Actors: Digimon Tamers Cast/Character List
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Archnemon
- ↑ This attack is named "Venom Blast" in Digimon Tamers, "O Partner, Where Art Thou?" , and "Worm Venom" on Bo-141.
- ↑ This attack is named "Poison Ride" on Bo-141.