|Voice actors||(En:) Neil Kaplan (Fusion)|
Ebemon is a Cyborg Digimon whose name and design are derived from the hypothetical Extraterrestrial Biological Entity. It was adopted from a winning entry in the "Digimon Web Dot-art Contest" which belonged to Yousuke from Gifu prefecture. It was artificially created from a Vademon that was captured and had its configuration data analyzed and improved. In an American facility, called "Area 51", it seems they were using and building extraterrestrial technology, but the truth is shrouded in mystery. It is said that the USA is covertly conducting research and development on Digimon in order to take possession of the Digital World.
Digimon World Dawn and Dusk
Ebemon is #352, and is a Mega-level, Attacker-class, Machine-species Digimon with a resistance to the Steel element and weakness to the Water element. Its basic stats are 315 HP, 335 MP, 168 Attack, 135 Defense, 129 Spirit, 114 Speed, and 69 Aptitude. It possesses the Ether Ring, Sniper 4, Assassin, and Collector4 traits.
It dwells in the Chaos Brain.
Ebemon digivolves from Vademon. In order to digivolve to Ebemon, your Digimon must be at least level 47, with 11,000 Machine experience and 245 attack.
Ebemon can be hatched from the Machine Egg.
Digimon All-Star Rumble
EBEmon are minor enemy Digimon who appears in the Coela Beach and Lava Pit story mode stages. They attack by taking a quick hop back and then firing a continuous laser, with little delay between shots.
Ebemon is a currently unobtainable Digimon with the stat build of 5 STR, 5 DEX, 3 CON, 2 INT. It is found in Wind Valley.
- Crusher Bone (Brain Rupture): Fires a cracking program into the opponent's brain with the gun it holds in its left hand, then absorbs all the data stored in their brain.
- Neuro Destroyer (Planet Destroyer): Releases all of its accumulated power and fires off a shot from the gun in its right hand that is said to be able to instantly destroy a single planet.
(イーバモンＸ抗体 Ebemon X-Antibody)
- Brain Rupture
- Planet Destroyer J
Notes and references
- ↑ Digimon World Dawn and Dusk Digimon Gallery: Ebemon: "A cyborg Digimon created from the research of a captured Vademon."
- ↑ Contest entry name
- ↑ Digimon All-Star Rumble
- ↑ Digimon Reference Book: Ebemon
- ↑ This attack is named "Brain Blast" in Digimon Battle.
- ↑ This attack retains its original name of "Planet Destroyer" in Digimon Battle.
- ↑ Bx-83: Ebemon
- ↑ The "J" in "Planet Destroyer J" is short for "Justice".