ElDradimon is a Mutant Digimon. It once wandered into the research data for ancient ruins on a neglected computer, and over a long period time it unified with that data. If it retracts its head, arms, and legs, it looks like nothing more than the ruins of an ancient fortress. Due to the enormous quantity of research data it holds, it has become a slow-witted Digimon with a large build, but it is probably difficult to bring down even if it is attacked by scores of Digimon. It is definitely an impregnable Digimon.
- Golden Road: Charges the opponent with its large body and breaks through, even if it suffers an attack in the process.
- Meteor Earthquake: Strikes with its gigantic foot, shaking the earth itself.
- Giant Nipper: Bites through the opponent with the power of its mighty jaws.
ElDradimon is a colossal tortoise (Chelonoidis nigra) albeit with a long tail more characteristic of a snapping turtle (Chelydra serpentina). It has a stone wall texture with a fortress embedded in its shell do to it fusing with the data of ancient ruins.
- ElDoradimon (エルドラディモン)
Official romanization given by the Digimon Reference Book and used in Japanese materials.
- El Dorado. A mythical city of gold.
Name used in the English localization of the franchise.
- Similar to Japanese name. Presumably a mistranslation of "Dora" (ドラ?) as Dra.
Digimon Data Squad
ElDradimon is the Digimon that carries the Sacred City of the Digital World on his back. During the Gizumon invasion, Akihiro Kurata planted Digital Gates around it, causing it to appear in the Real World. It was then deleted by the Gizumon XT, which combined with a missile to form a superweapon called the "Gizumon Javelin". As with most of the Gizumons' victims, ElDradimon's Digi-Egg was also destroyed, while its data was collected to feed Belphemon.