|What's needed: everything|
| Election Results! The Hands of Evil Aproach Eri! |
(Sousenkyo Kecchaku! Eri ni Semaru Ma no Te!)
|Airdate||(Ja:) June 10, 2017|
L-Corp's CEO pays an evil visit to Eri as the election results come out.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. voice, silhouette, image.)
No Appmon Searches in this episode.
Appmon Data Lab
"You all did a great job, boosting me to tenth place! But the center of the universe shouldn't be in a place like this. That's why I make my vows here! For those supporting me, for those who have been holding me up all this time, I vow to become the very top next time!"
"A journey of a thousand miles gets an explosive punch!"
"The Bon festival and the New Year's gets an explosive punch!"
"Even the hardest of hearts gets an explosive punch!"
- - Eri's speech after called up on stage
- The swan boat which Haru, Asutora and Rei used to get onboard the Gorgeous Knight appears similar to the one used by Matt in Digimon Adventure, during his search for Tai and Agumon.
- The format of the Appliyama 470 Elections are a reference to those of AKB48 which are held annually.
- Despite only one ship appearing in the episode (and no other in their vicinity), the team could not figure out which ship Eri was trapped in.
- The eye catch features Oujamon.