Betamon is a Digimon character in « Digimon : The Golden Digivice ».
|Appears in:||The Golden Digivice|
Betamon is a Rookie Digimon with a brave personnality. He could become a great hero if he was not so awkward. He joins the Golden Fox after the DigiDestined saved him from a wild Arukenimon and her army of Dokugumon. He is frightened by KoDokugumon.
- Electric Shock: Fires a 1,000,000 volt shock at the enemy.
- Beta Slugger: Attacks his opponents directly with his fin.
- Water Tower: Creates pillar of water at the opponent.
In The Golden Digivice, Betamon raises several forms, in spite of his Rookie form is the one that he sets mostly.
Pichimon is Betamon's Fresh form.
- Bubble Blow: Spits out soap-like bubbles from its mouth and blinds the opponent's eyes, then flees.
Bukamon is Betamon's In-Training form. He is more innocent than Betamon and sees the life as a game. He resumes to this level after fighing as MegaSeadramon.
- Bubble-Blow: Fires pink bubbles from its mouth.
- Froth Bubbles: Spits froth that looks like bubbles.
Seadramon is Betamon's Champion form. He is really more powerful and smarter than Betamon, he is also more aggresive than him.
- Ice Blast: Spews absolute zero breath from its mouth, instantly freezing water that it fires at the opponent.
MegaSeadramon is Betamon's Ultimate form. After fighting as him, Betamon resumes to Bukamon.
- Lightning Javelin: Fires a powerful lightning strike from the blade on its calvaria.
MetalSeadramon is Betamon's Mega form. He is really less docile than Betamon's other forms.
- River of Power: Fires an energy cannon from the tip of its nose.
GigaSeadramon is Betamon's Rage Mode. In order to become GigaSeadramon, Betamon owes becomes MetalSeadramon and accumulate enough power and anger.
- Giga Sea Destroyer: Fires an energy torpedo from its mouth-cannon.
- Sky Wave: Strafes with countless anti-aircraft energy shells fired from the launchers on its back.