|Prior forms||Anyone + B Holy Spirit of Steel|
Carbonmon is a Mega-class Beast Hybrid Digimonw hose name is derived from the element, Carbon. He is the Beast form of the God of Steel, one of the Elemental Gods, created by King Royalmon as well as Queen Majestymon, the parents of Prince Signamon.
Carbonmon is Cobaltmon's Beast form, which he undertakes when he slide evolves using the B Holy Spirit of Steel. He is Cobaltmon's raw power form. Carbonmon is Cobaltmon's main battle form, when he needs to deal immense damage. His body is now pure liquid metal, Carbonmon proves to be a fearsome opponent. Carbonmon was the fifth of the Elemental Gods to obtain his Beast Spirit while in the Dark Area. The Crest of Knowledge the other with the symbol representing the Spirits of Steel are now imprinted on his arms. Being one with all metal and possessing the power to reshape and liquefy any metal around him, Carbonmon has absolute control over anything created of metal. He also gains the ability to mind control any Machine-like Digimon. Carbonmon also can turn his surroundings into liquid metal which allows him to fuse with it. He's one of the few who has control over his Beast form, due to this he alongside Terramon, served as teachers for the other Elemental Gods, when it came to mastering their Beast Spirits.
- Liquefaction – Carbonmon has the ability to liquefy and go through metal.
- Metal Breath – He has the ability to turn anything into metal by firing a green beam out of his mouth.
- Body Manipulation – Carbonmon has full control over every aspect of his physical make-up, able to stretch, shape-shift, liquefy, and otherwise manipulate his malleable body; useful as both an attack and defense.
- Metal Manipulation – Carbonmon is able to control metal at will. Carbonmon uses this to take control of Machine, Android and Cyborg Digimon to do his bidding.
- Metal Mending – Carbonmon is capable of absorbing metal into himself to regenerate.
- Metal Burst – Carbonmon's body glows metallic as an opponent attacks him and he either opens his mouth or raises his hands, forming a white ball in front of his mouth or his hands. The ball absorbs the attack and Carbonmon fires the white ball at the opponent.