Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chevaliermon is the fully digivolved form of Karimon. It holds a strong resemblance to Gallantmon Crimson Mode, except that Chevaliermon's armor is made from White Digizoid instead of Red Digizoid. It holds the sword Zantetsuken in its left hand and the lance Chromaggia in its right.
Chevaliermon is outfitted in White Digizoid armor that is trimmed with Gold Digizoid. His helmet bear a resemblance to Gallantmon's, except for the colors (white and gold instead of white and red). He has six glorious golden wings, each of which bears a crest on it. His lance, Chromaggia is made of Chrome Digizoid, while his sword, Zantetsuken, is made of Black Digizoid.
- Coupé Lancé - Focuses energy into the tip of Chromaggia, and then thrusts it into the foe's Digi-Core
- Judgment Blade - Uses Zantetsuken to slice completely through an opponent and their armor
- Seraph Seal - Uses the Crests on its wings to completely purify a Digi-Core of viral data
- Razzia - Charges forward and uses Zantetsuken to create a tear in the opponent's defenses, and then stabs Chromaggia into the opening.
- "Chevalier" means "knight" in French
- "Zantetsuken" is Japanese, and means "iron-cutting sword"
- "Chromaggia" is the name of a bird with an arrow tied to its wing in an Italian opera piece by the same title