Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Prior forms||Anyone + H Holy Spirit of Steel|
Cobaltmon is a Mega-class Human Hybrid Digimon whose name is derived from the element and metal, Cobalt. He is one of the Elemental Gods, specifically the God of Steel, created by King Royalmon as well as Queen Majestymon, the parents of Prince Signamon.
He was one of the first of the Elemental Gods to be created along with Sequoiamon, Tundramon and Brightmon before the exile of the Royal Family to the Dark Area. It's been said that Royalmon copied the data of AncientWisetmon, without the latter's knowledge during Galenemon and Passiomon's coronation to celebrate them reaching Ultimate Level. When the royal family was banished to the Dark Area, he served as the bodyguard and trained under Beelzemon, one of the Seven Great Demon Lords. His body appears to be made of an organic fleshy-like tissue, allowing him to mold, contort, and reshape himself like organic lifeforms. Despite his organic structure, in actuality he's completely mechanical. One of the associated features with Cobaltmon is his eyes, which feature two perpendicular lines going across them and converging at the pupil. This gives this eyes a cross-hair-like appearance. The Crest of Knowledge and the symbol representing the Spirits of Steel are imprinted on his hands. Despite the influence of Beelzemon and the royal family, he is the only one of the Elemental Gods not to travel outside of the Dark Area, though he does serve as overseer able to communicate from within the Dark Area to the Digital World through the electronic system. Cobaltmon also displays the ability to absorb and integrate metallic and mechanical materials into his own being, as well as restructure himself. His outward appearance and outfit bare a resemblance to Ulquiorra Cifer in Bleach.
- Gyro Ball – Light blue orbs appear at the end of Cobaltmon's hands, and his body becomes surrounded by light blue sparkles. Cobaltmon then begins to spin rapidly and slams into the opponent.
- Magnet Bomb – Cobaltmon's body becomes surrounded by sparks of light blue electricity. His hands then flash light blue, firing multiple light blue and silver orbs of energy at the opponent.
- Regeneration – Cobaltmon uses a form of telekinesis to attract metallic and mechanical materials which he absorbs to restructure his body.
- Iron Wall – Cobaltmon's body becomes outlined in light blue. A white shine then goes up his body and his body turns into iron. Cobaltmon can then stop attacks.
- Bionic Punisher – A powerful beam shot from both eyes which is strong enough to devastate an entire city.
- Photon Blast – Cobaltmon shoots a pink energy sphere out of his hands.