Coronamon is the Digimon partner of Eskil Mori. Coronamon is a lot like his tamer in the way that he is very knowledgeable. Coronamon is often the Digimon that knows the most about the other Digimon. He is the symbol of sunshine. Coronamon can either warp Digivolve to Apollomon or biomerge with Eskil.
- Coro-Knuckle: Throws multiple punches with fiery fists.
- Corona Flame: Focuses the power of fire into the forehead and unleashes a ball of flame.
The name "Coronamon" refers to only the Rookie form of this Digimon. However, the Rookie form remains as the most common and preferred form, due to the amount of energy required to stay in a higher form.
Sunmon is the In-Training form of Coronamon. Sunmon is a sun-shaped Digimon. His only attack is Starlight.
- Starlight: Uses energy from the stars against the opponent.
Firamon is the Champion form of Coronamon. Firamon is a fiery lion-like with wings Digimon. He uses his knowledge to fight and win his battles. His strongest attack is Flame Dive.
- Flame Dive: Winds his whole body with fire and comes down quickly from the sky to tackle.
- Fira Claw: Winds his front leg(s) with fire and scratches the enemy.
- Fira Bomb: Uses his full power to shoot fire bombs from the forehead.
Flaremon is Coronamon's Ultimate form. Flaremon looks like a lion Digimon with fiery features. After Coronamon is done in this form, he is forced to return to Sunmon. Flaremon's strongest attack is Crimson Beast-King Wave.
- Crimson Beast-King Wave: Summons the spirit of the lion and releases a lion-shaped energy wave.
- Red Lion Dance: Winds his fists and legs with fire and punches and kicks his opponents at a high speed.
- Refreshing Roar: Turns fire into a devastating shockwave that is released with a roar that dissolve's away the enemy's data.
Apollomon is Coronamon's Mega form. Apollomon is a fiery lion-man Digimon. Like Flaremon, after this form, Coronamon is forced to turn back to Sunmon. Apollomon's strongest attack is Sol Blaster. Apollomon is known to represent Eskil's shining knowledge.
- Sol Blaster: Fires a scorching solar orb generated from the sphere of flames on its back.
- Phoebus Blow: Attacks with a single, deadly blow from a fist filled with its inner power.
- Arrow of Apollo: Continuously fires red hot arrows from the shining jewels on its hands.
- Holy Apollo Bolt: Summons a fiery bolt to attack his enemies.
- Dance of the Sun and Moon (w/Dianamon): Apollomon and Dianamon summon fire and ice and the sun and the moon to attack.