DeathPhantomon is a Dark Ghost Digimon whose name and design are derived from Death and Phantom. It is an evolved Phantomon, and thus has dominion over all Phantomon, no matter how far away they might be. The pendant around his neck allows him to watch whomever he wishes, no matter where they are, even if they are in the Dark Area.
DeathPhantomon is an exceedingly perverted Digimon, and he has been shown flirting with Lilithmon countless times, complementing her body.
Some 200 years prior to the story's begin, DeathPhantomon was destroyed and sent to the Dark Area.
Attacks and Abilities
- Welcome to my Nightmare: Locks the opponent in an eternal nightmare.
- Spirit Influx: The eyes on the skull of DeathPhantomon's scythe glow bright red. Those illuminated by its glow are reduced to a spirit form that is incapable of returning to a solid state unless it robs another being of its life force.
- Mirage of Darkness: DeathPhantomon shrouds himself in darkness, making the opponent think he has become another form.
- Scythe of Soul's Harvest: Strikes the opponent with his scythe, stealing their soul as he claims it for his own. What he wants with the souls remains unclear.
- Lilithmon: DeathPhantomon flirts to no end with Lilithmon, much to the latter's annoyance.
- Lupinemon: Lupinemon is easily agitated and annoyed by DeathPhantomon's constant advances on Lilithmon, and is often seen yelling at him.
"That’s where I come in, pretty ladies, soaring in to save the day. Or rather, ruin it; verily am I a villain, after all! Nya ha ha!”
Lord Ghirahim (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)