|Airdate||March 7, 2016 (plot points only, full synopsis cancelled)|
|Continuity||Digimon Cinematic Sagas|
After two years, Shatalov has created the multi-agent system which was designed to control the Digimon population and will eventually seal his fate. Kevin and Audrey are now living in Los Angeles and witness the Digimon appearing in the real world. Dorumon makes an ultimate sacrifice.
Planned plot points
- D-Reaper is created and it initially acts hostile against all Digimon. The corrupt politican who ordered its creation doesn't seem to mind it, but Grigory Shatalov attempts to stop it. But an electric shock caused by small distortions in the Digital World makes Shatalov fall into coma and causes the death of the corrupt politician.
- Huckmon, Veedramon and Dorumon face Dexmon who has Digivolved from DexDoruGreymon. As Alphamon Ouryuken, Dorumon sends himself, Dexmon and every carrier of X-Antibody to another unknown world, when he finds out that killing Dexmon would kill him too.
- The distortions caused by both Apocalymon and D-Reaper cause several imperfect and temporary Bio-Emergences of Digimon around the world. The Digital Agents identify eight potential DigiDestined arund the world.
- The development of DigiMessenger and DigiLocate applications has started.
- Kevin Harmon has become head of Streamix Corporation's Los Angeles office and his son Edmund Harmon was born one year earlier.
- Digi-Eggs of the Olympos XII and the Deva are revealed and sent with Iliad to another world until it's safe to bring them back.
- Devimon is teached by Piemon to craft first Black Gears.
- Vamdemon finds out about the existence of the Dark Ocean and makes the deal about the Dark Spires.
- Gerald Johnson has managed to start his political career.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonist(s), and italicized characters feature non-explicitly, e.g. voice, silhouette, image.)
- The episode name refers to Shatalov endangering himself to stop D-Reaper and Dorumon along with every carrier of X-Antibody allowing themselves to be sent away from the Digital World to stop Dexmon.
- The episode was originally meant to be released in March 17, 2016.
|The Arc 1||"Rising Chaos" | "Obstacles" | "The Confrontation, Part 1" | "The Confrontation, Part 2"|
|The Arc 2||"Twists and Turns" | "Trust in Feelings" | "Infection" | "Original Webmaster"|
|The Arc 3||"Path to the Alliance" | "Sacrifices" | "Fate, Part 1: Preparations" | "Fate, Part 2: Battles" | "Transcendence"|