Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Airdate||March 7, 2016 (plot points only, full synopsis cancelled)|
|Continuity||Digimon Cinematic Sagas|
It is the year 2024. Jesmon's mission is almost finished. He makes the final preparations to ensure that the Tamers will defeat D-Reaper and that both humankind and the Digimon will learn to coexist.
Planned plot points
- During the events of the Legendary Tamers Saga, Jesmon has kept watch over D-Reaper's actions. He knows that it has evolved enough to be unable to be defeated through same methods as the Digimon and that Yggdrasil will be taken over by it. Therefore, he creates two weapons to use against it by using the knowledge left behind by Grigory Shatalov.
- Flashbacks reveal that the Crystal Catalyst was fused with one of the Digi-Eggs, turning it into Calumon, by Jesmon, the Digimon Sovereigns and the Olympos XII to hide the Catalyst from D-Reaper.
- Veedramon returns to the Digital World and permanently assumes the form of UlforceVeedramon.
- Patamon and Tailmon are given a mission by Jesmon: they must reunite with their human partners and restore the ability to Digivolve into Ultimate and Mega forms for every DigiDestined as well as give the weapons against D-Reaper for the Tamers.
- After convincing himself that his own mission is now complete, Jesmon transcends into the World of Dreams where Robert Harmon and Shatalov transcended before him.
- The series ends with UlforceVeedramon, Apollomon and Mercurimon reading the final message left behind by Jesmon.
(Numbers indicate order of appearance. Bolded characters are fought by the protagonists, and italicized characters appear only as a voice or silhouette.)
- The episode name refers to Jesmon leaving his physical form behind and becoming one with the World of Dreams, a fate that was planned for him all along.
- The episode was originally meant to be released in April 7, 2016.
|The Arc 1||"Rising Chaos" | "Obstacles" | "The Confrontation, Part 1" | "The Confrontation, Part 2"|
|The Arc 2||"Twists and Turns" | "Trust in Feelings" | "Infection" | "Original Webmaster"|
|The Arc 3||"Path to the Alliance" | "Sacrifices" | "Fate, Part 1: Preparations" | "Fate, Part 2: Battles" | "Transcendence"|