Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: List of characters in Digimon Battle Frontier
| Staniel "Stan" Ralowski|
|A teenager who is a skilled fighter, Stan was chosen by ClavisAngemon to lead the DigiDestined. He is the show's version of Jinoo from Toy Warrior. He has a crush on Amy.|
| Guston "Gus" Young|
|A comedic, fat, kind, ignorant, dim-witted and clumsy boy who's also a skilled fighter but he has an enormous appetite. He is Stan's best friend. He is the show's version of Gus from Robotboy.|
| Amelia "Amy" Juniko|
|A princess of the Digital World and Stan's love interest. She is a bossy, full of her self but kind and surprised, tomboy. She is the show's version of Princess Sherbet from Toy Warrior.|
| Francois "Francy" Bonarki|
|A clumsy, cowardly, pompous, smart, French-oriented boy. He often has trouble speaking English. He also has a crush on Amy. His rival was Stan, who would make fun of Francy, but in episode four, he become Stan's best friend, along with Gus. He is the show's human version of Antoine Depardieu from Sonic the Hedgehog.|
- Dr.Dargis Ivo Robotronik: The madman who conquered Digital World ten years prior. He is a brilliant yet black-hearted warlord seeking nothing less than to encompass the whole world in his machinery and Digimon minions. His goals are constantly thwarted by Stan. After being released from a dimensional void in which ClavisAngemon imprisoned him in a final battle, he tries to conquer Earth, with his army. He is the show's version of Dr. Julian Ivo Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog. He resembles Dr.Julian Ivo Robotnik.
- Lively: Lively is Dr.Robotronik's miserable underling and assistant, as well as his nephew. Lively is constantly abused, teased and intimidated by his uncle. He gets into an argument with Gus. In episode one, Lively appeared to be loyal to Robotronik. In the final episode, he became nervous, cowardly, ashamed, and clumsy. He is the show's version of Snively from Sonic the Hedgehog. He resmembles Snively.
- NeoWizardmon: A powerful sorceror Digimon, formerly Dr.Robotronik's mentor, as well as his partner. He hates Robotronik for betraying and imprisoning him within the Void during The Great War. He wants nothing more than to see Robotronik suffer, but he cannot exist outside the Void for any extended amount of time. He is the show's version of Ixis Naugus.
- MetalTyrannomon: Robotronik's army of soldiers.
- HiAndromon: Robotronik's army of soldiers, along with MetalTyrannomon.
- Mekanorimon: Robotronik's army of soldiers, along with MetalTyrannomon, and HiAndromon.
- Sealsdramon: Robotronik's army of soldiers, along with MetalTyrannomon, HiAndromon, and Mekanorimon.
- Tankmon: Robotronik's army of soldiers, along with MetalTyrannomon, HiAndromon, Mekanorimon, and Sealsdramon.
- Troopmon: Robotronik's army of soldiers, along with MetalTyrannomon, HiAndromon, Mekanorimon, Sealdramon, and Tankmon.
- Pteramon: Robotronik's army of Pteramon as the air force.
- Hookmon: A captain of the Digimon pirates in the Island Zone.
- Divermon: Hookmon's first mate.
- ClavisAngemon: A wise old sage, ClavisAngemon used to fight evil around the Digital World, eventually establishing a base of operations on Earth. In a final battle with Dr.Dargis Ivo Robotronik, ClavisAngemon was trapped in a time warp, & his only window to our reality is being a giant tube in the Command Center. He is the show's version of Zordon.