Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Digimon D-D is based on the video game Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk. It's when the the Digital World divides into two zones: SunShine & DarkMoon. Two kids & a group of Light Fang Digimon must work together to make the Dusk zone back.
- Chris - A 15-year-old kid who had just entered the Digital World.
- Natalie - Chris's 16-year-old cousin who later entered the Digital World.
- Coronamon - Chris's digimon.
- Salamon - Natalie's digimon, the youngest of the Light Fang & the only one who can't digivolve.
- Agumon - The leader of the Light Fang.
- Veemon - Second-in-Command of the Light Fang.
- Hawkmon - The high-flier of the Light Fang.
- Gaomon - The leader of the Night Crow, used to be Agumon's friend until the Digital World got seperated.
- DemiDevimon - Second-in-Command of the Night Crow.
- Dracmon - The creeper of the the Night Crow.
- Lunamon - The only female of the Night Crow.