Digimon Galactic Force is a fanfictional Digimon series. This fiction is a combination of Digimon Adventure, Digimon Frontier, Digimon Data Squad, Digimon Xros Wars, and the video games: Digimon Story Super Xros Wars Red and Blue, and the manga: Digimon Chronicles.
Xros Warriors United Army
|A brave, impulsive, optimistic, 15-year-old half-Japanese/half-American boy who was chosen by Omnimon to lead his friends through time of the Digital World.|
|A fat, charismatic, eccentric, 15-year-old half-Japanese/half-Australian boy who is Taigeru's best friend. He is also an over-eater, and many of his scenes in the restaurants display him ordering various healthy and junk food amenities from the robot waiters.|
|A blonde, beautiful, kind, careful, sweet, cheerful, 14-year-old girl from Italy. She has a crush on Taigeru.|
|A cold, quiet, reserved, 16-year-old, half-Japanese/half-Tibetan boy. He sees Taigeru as an important tool for his team but acts as a rival.|
|Milo's twin sister, separated after their parents' divorce. She has a crush on Kayton.|
- Omnimon: The leader of the Digimon that attempted to prevent the splitting of the Digital World. His DigiMemory ended up in Shibuya.
- Monochromon: An injured Digimon that was weakened by Digimon Poachers but healed by Ballerinamon.
- Umbozumon: The Emperor of an Umbozu Army whose goal is rule both the Digital World and then the human world through the power of the Code Crown in his D5 master plan.
- NeoDynasmon: Umbozumon's younger brother, the actual leader of Dark Moonlight before rejoining an Umbozu Army. However, he has his own agenda involving the Darkness Loader.
- Akkoromon: Umbozumon's assistant and lieutenant who leads his army against the Xros Warriors United Army. He resembles a Digimon version of Phelphor from Chaotic.