Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
She is quite resilient, calm, collected, kind, sweet, gentle, adventurous, hardworking, intelligent, beautiful, 13-year-old girl of African American descent. She is the damsel in distress. She is Taikaro's childhood girlfriend and love interest. Her Digimon partner is RoyalLunamon.
He is a young fat, goodhearted, charismatic, eccentric, somewhat dim-witted, comedic, polite, helpful, goofy, 15-year-old boy who is Taikaro's best friend. His Digimon partner is MechaStegomon.
- Lord Megadark: An evil Digital Lifeform who is the leader of the Dark Clan, a secret organization of Digimon that seek to take control of the Real World.
- Daxter Slockman: A technical genius and the scientist responsible who is the uncle and guardian of Jessa Misasuki. It is revealed that Slockman created them as a technical resource for the Lord Megadark. Slockman often does his best to win the favor of the Lord Megadark but frequently fails leading to his general torture and ultimate dismemberment.
- Hon: Lord Megadark's muscle, and leader of the Black Dragons, an urban street gang that Lord Megadark sometimes utilizes.
- Troopmon: A bunch of Troopmon who serves as part of the army and as the technicians.
- MetalTyrannomon: A bunch of MetalTyrannomon served as part of the army.
- Mekanorimon: A bunch of Mekanorimon who serves as part of the army and as the technicians.
- Tankmon: A bunch of Tankmon served as part of the army.
- Mammothmon: A bunch of Mammothmon served as part of the army.
- Gorillamon: A bunch of Gorillamon served as part of the army.
- Minotarumon: A bunch of Minotarumon act as part of the army.
- Sealsdramon: A bunch of Sealsdramon act as part of the army.
- Rhinomon: A bunch of Rhinomon act as part of the army.
- Triceramon: A bunch of Triceramon act as part of the army.
- Dark Mechs: A bunch of robots that were based on Andromon and had advanced weaponry, but because they were formed around a rare Digimon bio-chip, only nine were recovered, including replications of the President of the United States, the Prime Minister of Japan, and Taikaro's father. Their look are quite similar to that of Foot Mechs.