|Digivolves from:||Anyone + Corrupt Spirits of Darkness|
Duskmon + Velgemon
Earnadramon and Crawmon are the two forms of the Corrupt Advanced Warrior of Darkness. When the Beast Spirit aspect is dominant, they become the violent and powerful Earnadramon. But when the calmer Human Spirit is dominant, they become the silent hunter, Crawmon. They are the Corrupt inheritors of AncientSphinxmon's power, and are the most powerful manifestation of the spirits due to their power being increased by huge ammounts of evil energy.
When this Hybrid's beast half overcomes his human half, he becomes this form. Earnadramon is an Evil Dragon Digimon born from the fusion of Duskmon and Velgemon. It has inherited and profaned the strong powers of AncientSphinxmon, from whose corrupted spirits he was born. A wicked and vile dragon, he is an incarnation of Darkness, and thus sees Beowulfmon, an incarnation of Light, as his rival. Earnadramon will seek the destruction of all life it encounters, and cannot be reasoned with. His special technique is Darkness Zone, whereupon he releases magical circles from his three eyes and creates an aura of destruction. He can also attack with the demonic skull at the end of his tail, which snaps and bites as though it had life of its own (Bloody Roar), or by skewering them on the Eroberung blades attached to it shoulders (Einschlag).
- Bloody Roar Attacks with the head at the end of his tail, which bites savagely or releases sonic shock-waves.
- Darkness Zone Projects a pentagram from all of the eyes on his body, creating a shield of darkness around him that explodes out destructively.
- Einschlag (Deu: "Impact") Fires off the shoulder-blades, or rams someone with them, skewering them on them.
Earnadramon's name comes from Earnan, the part of Geatland (now Modern Sweden) where Beowulf faced a dragon in the final battle of his life, and Dramon.
Wnen this Hybrid's human half overcomes its beast half, It becomes Crawmon. Crawmon is silent, cold and calculating, but his attacks aren't as powerful as Earnadramon's, since he is not controlled by beastial rage. Crawmon is considered an omen of death to any Digimon who encounters him, and it is said that he uses his central eye to hypnotize victims and lead them to their destruction (Mesmer Eye). Or it may simply destroy foes with twin beams of pure darkness (Krähe Cannon)
- Mesmer Eye Hypnotizes its foe with its central eye, then leads them to the Dark Area to be deleted.
- Krähe Cannon (Deu: "Crow") Launches beams of darkness from the twin skulls on its chest.
- Dark Paradox Punch Attacks the foe with incredible speed, trapping them in an eternal loop until they are deleted.
Crawmon's name is derived from craw, the crop of a bird or insect. It also is derived from the idiom "Stuck in one's craw," which means to cause resentment.