Gabumon is a main Digimon character in « Digimon : The Golden Digivice ».
Gabumon is a Rookie Digimon with a shy personnality. He is very careful and preventive, he likes be safe but will face all the dangers to protect his friends. When he removes his fur, his personnality does a complete 180° shift.
- Blue Blaster: Releases a stream of blue ice-like flames from its mouth.
In The Golden Digivice, Gabumon raises several forms, in spite of his Rookie form is the one that he sets mostly.
Punimon is Gabumon's Fresh form.
- Bubble Blow: Produces resilient, acidic bubbles to intimidate the opponent.
Tsunomon is Gabumon's In-Training form. He is more arrogant than Gabumon, but he is more fearful. He uses it when he leaves his Ultimate form.
- Bubble Blow: Produces bubbles from its mouth to intimidate the opponent.
- Tackle: A powerful charge used against the opponent.
Garurumon is Gabumon's Champion form. He takes this form for the first time when he fought MadLeomon along with Leomon.
- Howling Blaster: Spews high-temperature blue flames from its mouth.
ShadowWereGarurumon is Gabumon's Ultimate form. He is really less fearful than Gabumon but he is more narcissist than him.
- Full Moon Kick: Kicks in a circle.
- Shadow Claw: Cuts apart the opponent with the sharp talons on both of its hands.
BlackMetalGarurumon is Gabumon's Mega form. He is less docile than ShadowWereGarurumon.
- Blizzard Wolf Claw: Launches every missile on its body at an opponent.
- Freezing Breath: Freezes an opponent with a breath of freezing cold air.