Hagurumon is a Digimon character in « Digimon : The Golden Digivice ».
|Appears in:||The Golden Digivice|
Hagurumon is a Rookie Digimon who looks like a gear. He is very mature and independant, that's why he wants to digivolves by himself for protect hid friends without Liz's help.
- Cog Crusher: Buries a black gear with a built-in computer virus within the body of the opponent, driving them mad.
In The Golden Digivice, Hagurumon raises several forms, in spite of his Rookie form is the one that he sets mostly.
MetalKoromon is Hagurumon's Fresh form. He is unable to speak.
- Jamming Powder: Releases iron grains to cause temporary disorder in the opponent's AI, then flees while the opponent is confused.
Guardromon is Hagurumon's Champion form. He is more fearful than Hagurumon.
- Guardian Barrage: Fires whistling missiles from the retractable missile launchers in its forearms.
Andromon is Hagurumon's Ultimate form. He is smarter than Hagurumon.
- Lightning Blade: Fires a blade of energy from its arm module.
- Gatling Attack: Fires two smart homing missiles from its chest, chasing enemies, which also contain machine guns.
HiAndromon is Hagurumon's Mega form. He is colder than Hagurumon and doesn't speak to anyone.
- Atomic Ray: Takes the fission energy emanating from the blue neutron-control turbine on its right shoulder and the fusion energy emanating from the red atom-control turbine on its left shoulder, combines them at the top of its hands, and then fires off a beam which annihilates the opponent.
Craniamon is Hagurumon's Rage Mode. He is less docile than Hagurumon.
- Shock Ringer: Fires a sonic wave at supersonic speeds by rotating the Duo Solar Spear at high speeds, causing the opponent to "Dance" until their data is pulverized by the shock wave.
- Power of Breath: Uses the Omni Shield to defend in every direction with an impregnable wall, allowing it to negate any attack for just three seconds.