Hover Suitmon is a Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Suitmon," science-fiction style battle armor, and hover technology. Hover Suitmon was born from a Suitmon that used the the Ancient Power of Purity to achieve a form of pseudo evolution called "Enhancement Evolution." Because Enhancement Evolution is a type of pseudo evolution, Hover Suitmon is classified as an Armor Level Digimon.
It resembles an adult form of Suitmon, now dark green in color, and it has a giant jet pack on its shoulders and back. This mechanism appears to be a cross between a hover craft, and a stealth bomber and it gives the upper half of Hover Suitmons body the appearance of a flying vehicle, without the cockpit in the front. In its chest is a glowing green core, which powers Hover Suitmon by sharing Life Force energy with those around it. Its special attack is firing green lasers at foes from its wrist mounted blasters and its eyes (Sylvani-Beam).
Within its core, one can make out the Crest of Purity (Crest of Sincerity in English), and it also bears the Crest of Purity on its Jet Pack.
- Sylvani-Beam: Fires beams of green light from its eyes and wrist launchers.
- Energy Rain: Fires lasers from small cores on on its shoulders in rapid succession. Made for areal combat.
- Hover Bunker: Fires two bombs from its Jet Pack, ideally for use against ground forces.
- Life Force Blaze: Gathers Life Energy from around it, charges up its core, and then fires enhanced versions of all of its weapons.
- H-Suit Up (Hover Suit Up): Hover Suitmon attaches to a human or Digimon and is worn like battle armor. Unlike a DigiXros, Hover Suitmon can exhibit control if it pleases, and does not actually merge with the human or Digimon.
To see other members of the Crimson Blaze Army, click on the link below: