Kotemon is one of the main Digimons character in "Digimon : The Golden Digivice".
Kotemon is a Rookie Digimon who looks like a little dinosaur with a samurai's equipment. She is a girl with a very shy personnality, she's very patient is always ready to listen to who needs an attentive ear. Unlike the others Digimon, Kotemon is unable to speak.
- Hothead: Headbutts the enemy with a flaming mask, or a flaming bamboo sword.
- Thunder Kote: Charges his fist with electrical current and punches the enemy.
In The Golden Digivice, Kotemon raises several forms, in spite of her Rookie form is the one that she sets mostly.
MetalKoromon is Kotemon's Fresh form. Like her Rookie form, she cannot speak and imposes electric shocks when she wants to require the attention.
- Jamming Powder: Releases iron grains to cause temporary disorder in the opponent's AI, then flees while the opponent is confused.
Kapurimon is Kotemon's In-Training form. She is at this level when Ulrick presents her to the other DigiDestined. She is unable to speak too, but she can mew.
- Howling Blow: Generates a resonance between its two horns, creating a sound wave that will paralyze even a large Digimon.
Dinohyumon is Kotemon's Champion form. It is when she take this form for the first time that DigiDestined learns that she is a girl because at this level, she can talk.
- Lizard Dance: Attacks with a series of quick and powerful slices from the smaller swords.
- Akinakes: Attacks foes with a heavy swing from his largest sword Akinakes.
Knightmon is Kotemon's Ultimate form. In spite of the male appearance which she raises, Knightmon remains a girl
- Berserk Sword: Swings its greatsword like a berserker, cutting everything in two with a single stroke
Crusadermon is Kotemon's Mega form. When she takes this form, Kotemon's sense of justice is multiplied tenfold by such a way as Crusadermon will never allow the slightest fraud to whoever it is.
- Spiral Masquerade: Chops up the opponent with the four body-sash blades which extend from its armor.
- Fist of Fear: Instantly comes into point-blank range, then starts shooting the opponent in the chest with sonic booms from the Pile Bunker on its right arm.
- Laser Lattice: Creates an energy net that projects out from the palm.
- Scarlet Tempest: Uses the Pile Bunker to create a whirlwind about the foe