Lykos is one of Digimon characters in "Digimon : The Golden Digivice".
|Appears in:||The Golden Digivice|
Lykos is a very powerful MetalGarurumon X. His name means "wolf" in greek. He originally was Hans' big sister's partner, along with Lupus, but when she died, he stayed in the Digital World and waited for the day when Hans would be ready to become his new Tamer. Strangely, a few times after he degenerated to WereGarurumon X, it's Liz who made him digivolve to MetalGarurumon X again. Lupus and Lykos agree on the fact that she may be some kind of second Tamer for them.
- Metal Wolf Claw: Spews a cold wave at absolute zero which completely freezes everything, and brings the victim's vital functions to a screeching halt.
- Garuru Tomahawk: Fires a missile.
- Garuru Burst: Unleashes its entire ordinance.
During the story, Lykos takes three different forms.
Lykos resumes to this form when he has no more energy.
- Fox Fire: Spews high-temperature blue flames from its mouth.
Lykos resumes to this form when he is very weakened.
- Wolf Claw: Cuts the opponent to pieces with the sharp talons on both of its hands.