Patamon is the playful Digimon partner of Ian Kudou
- Boom Bubble (Air Shot): Patamon's body inflates as he gulps in air - which he then shoots forward from his mouth.
The name "Patamon" refers to only the Rookie form of this Digimon. Throughout the series, Patamon gains the ability to Digivolve into a number of more powerful forms (each with a different name). However, the Rookie form remains as the most common and preferred form, due to the amount of energy required to stay in a higher form.
Angemon is the Champion form of Patamon. Angemon is a six-winged angel dressed in white and blue clothing. Like many other humanoid-like Digimon, such as Angewomon and Kazemon, his eyes are covered by his helmet and are never seen, giving him the appearance of a blind prophet. Angemon appeared 1st when Ian and the army got attacked by Digmon for the 2nd time.
- Hand of Fate (Heaven's Knuckle): Angemon fires a beam of sacred energy from his fist.
- Angel Rod (Holy Rod): A strike using the staff he carries.
- Angel Staff (Holy Staff): Spins his staff to block incoming attacks.
- Star Shower (Shooting Star): Pegasusmon shoots a cluster of stars from his wings.
- Equus Beam (Silver Blaze): Shoots a green beam from his forehead.
- Wind Mane (Needle Rain): Pegasusmon sends out a shower of needles from his mane.
- Golden Noose (Sanctuary Bind): Pegasusmon partners with Nefertimon to bind enemies with a rope of golden light.
- Flash Buster: Shadramon aims his arm into the air and then a canon comes out and a flare fires out of it.
MagnaAngemon is Patamon's Ultimate form. MagnaAngemon has appaered only once when a silhouette of it appeared around Angemon.
- Gate of Destiny (Heaven's Gate): MagnaAngemon creates a large portal that sucks in the data from enemy Digimon. MagnaAngemon can also unleash an aurora beam when standing behind it.
Seraphimon has only appeared while Angelmon was telling him and Gatomon about there past
- Strike of the Seven Stars (Seven Heavens): Fires seven super-heated spheres of sacred light at the opponent.
Seraphimon Burst Mode
Seraphimon Burst Mode debut in the final battle with SuperDarkKnightmon Burst Mode.
- Strike of the Burst Seven Stars (Seven Burst Heavens): Fires seven super-heated spheres of sacred light at the opponent.