Sheepmon is one of the main Digimons character in "Digimon : The Golden Digivice".
|Appears in:||The Golden Digivice|
Sheepmon is a mammal Digimon that looks like a sheep with two of MegaGargomon's cannons on his back. He does not mind fighting to protect his friends.
- Wool Grenade: Causes enemy Digimon to instantly fall asleep with the gigantic wool balls fired from the Wool Ball Booster even in the midst of any battle.
In The Golden Digivice, Sheepmon raises several forms, in spite of his Champion form is the one that he sets mostly.
Tsubumon is Sheepmon's Fresh form. He is very careful but he is also quite brave.
- San no Awa: Drives off the opponent with acid bubbles.
Upa is Sheepmon's In-Training form. He is not exactly scared but he is careful at this stage.
- Shock Shout: Releases an ultrasonic shout to make the opponent flinch.
Armadillomon is Sheepmon's Rookie form. He resumes to this form when he is badly hurt.
- Diamond Shell: Curls up its body and rushes the opponent.
- Diamond Slamming: Strikes the opponent with the elongated claws on its forelegs.
Pajiramon is Sheepmon's Ultimate form. He is a Deva and very rough.
- Vahnijvala: Bellows out a sound wave that puts those who hear it to sleep.
- Thunder Stomp: Stomps hard enough for a localized quake.
- Bǎo Gōng: Fires many arrows of light from a crossbow.