SnowGreymon is a Dinosaur Digimon whose name and design are derived from Snow and Greymon. It is modeled after the classic, flat-footed, upright depiction of a theropod dinosaur. It has a well muscled chest and forearms, blue skin with violet stripes, and a navy blue helmet with antler like horns on the side and a single horn on the nose - making it resemble some sort of fusion between an Tyrannosaurus and Ceratosaurus. It is approximately 15 to 20 feet tall. It is a species of Greymon that adapted to freezing cold weather, and is a vicious, yet cold and calculating Digimon. It attacks its prey during blizzards, and spends hours slowly stalking them before striking from behind, and crushing their skulls with its powerful jaws.
- Great Blizzard: An icy variant on the nova blast. SnowGreymon launches a large freezing fireball from his mouth at subzero temperatures nearing absolute zero.
- Ice Horns Attack: Impales the enemy on its horns.
- Frozen Teeth: crushes his enemy in his jaws.
- Ice Age Cannon: Unleashes nearly all of his power into a large Great Blizzard.
- Horn Spiral: Spins an enemy into a cyclone with horns.
Variations / Subspecies