Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
SnowGreymon is a Dinosaur Digimon whose name and design are derived from Snow and Greymon. It is modeled after the classic, flat-footed, upright depiction of a theropod dinosaur. It has a well muscled chest and forearms, blue skin with violet stripes, and a navy blue helmet with antler like horns on the side and a single horn on the nose - making it resemble some sort of fusion between an Tyrannosaurus and Ceratosaurus. It is approximately 15 to 20 feet tall. It is a species of Greymon that adapted to freezing cold weather, and is a vicious, yet cold and calculating Digimon. It attacks its prey during blizzards, and spends hours slowly stalking them before striking from behind, and crushing their skulls with its powerful jaws.
- Great Blizzard: An icy variant on the nova blast. SnowGreymon launches a large freezing fireball from his mouth at subzero temperatures nearing absolute zero.
- Ice Horns Attack: Impales the enemy on its horns.
- Frozen Teeth: crushes his enemy in his jaws.
- Ice Age Cannon: Unleashes nearly all of his power into a large Great Blizzard.
- Horn Spiral: Spins an enemy into a cyclone with horns.
Variations / Subspecies